biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on August 4, 2005
This is the sequel to "Something Borrowed"... read that one first. If you liked it, then I would recommend this book. It's written in the same style and with the same flair and exuberance.
I started reading, prepared to dislike Darcy. However, Emily Griffin successfully narrates her character's journey of growth in a entertaining way which wins you over to the Darcy's plight. It was definitely a predictable (and not too realisitic) story but I still had fun along the way. Actually, I ended up liking this book better than something borrowed because it was less about guilt and more about growth.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2009
This was written in the same format as something borrowed and i loved something borrowed. So i was so excited to read something blue, but i was wrong. I Strongly dislike characters like Darcy, shes annoying, repetitive, controlling, and always wants her way, and some what bitchy (pardon my french) And i really dont like how the story ended, it completely screws everything ethan says in the first book.

**Spolier**

Ethan can do so much more better, and Darcy isnt one of them...
I pretty much hated the book, and i couldnt really see a realistic maturity growth in Darcy...
on August 4, 2005
I started reading, prepared to dislike Darcy. However, Emily Giffin successfully narrates her character's journey of growth in a entertaining way which wins you over to the Darcy's plight. It was definitely a predictable (and not too realisitic) story but I still had fun along the way. Actually, I ended up liking this book better than something borrowed because it was less about guilt and more about growth.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse