biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 5, 2016
Please be aware that this is happening is U.S.A., as well as in Europe. This is for real!
on February 4, 2016
I find that the whole subject is not understood by the people who control our governments and what our young people learn(?) in schools.
Feeling sorry for those less fortunate than ourselves is normal and should be commended, however, if sowing the seeds of our country's
destruction is the result of helping others we need to stop and that a breath. Everyone in public office, in education or in law enforcement
should be required to read this book. To even have a logical discussion of this subject is not possible in the part of Canada where I live.
We must at all times show ourselves to be open minded and above all politically correct.
on February 4, 2016
Brigitte tells her story as a young girl in Lebanon and now a citizen of the US. Her's is a heroic story of existence in a hostile environment. This book like so many others describe the hostile grievous situation for Christians and others trying to live peacefully in the Middle East. A very worthwhile read. It will inform the reader of the dangers we may face if something doesn't change in the Muslim culture and consciousness. She has written a follow-up book : They Must be Stopped that promises the be well worth the read and study.
on February 3, 2016
It took a few pages before I realised that Brigitte started her story through the eyes of a six year old, as her story progresses through the years, then the maturity of her writing increases. I found this to be very effective. Who can dispute her experiences, it is a miracle she survived to become such a well educated and passionate writer. I would like to see this book in our schools and universities, but unfortunately that will never happen.
on January 16, 2016
Well written. Very captivating. I hadn't expected to be drawn into her story as I was.
on December 3, 2015
This lady is a real eye opener & she tells it like it is weather you like it or not.
I also got here second book & have just started it. She makes you think & wonder who all is burring their heads in the sand.
on October 24, 2015
She has her agenda and it is obvious, which is much appreciated. Definitely worth the read. Got me very interested in finding out more about Islam.
on October 4, 2015
Finally someone talks about the reality of what the world faces.
on September 17, 2015
informative
on November 28, 2014
This amazing lady tells her incredible story in a way that made me feel almost as though I was there. I couldn't put the book down. Her passion, courage and commitment in getting this urgent and critical message out greatly impacted me. READ the BOOK!!!