5.0 out of 5 stars This is my Kitchen bible from now on...
This book is wonderful. My husband even loves everything i have made from it so far. It's fast, easy and tasty recipes.. makes it nice for the working woman who does not have hours to stay in the kitchen to cook supper. Cannot wait for the second book to be on the shelves in April 2009 - already pre-ordered it.

I have suggested this book to all the ladies...
Published on Feb. 5 2009 by Joanne Grise

2.0 out of 5 stars I *Really* Wanted to Like this Book...
Unfortunately, I returned it the day after receiving it.

PROS: It's cute and colourful and fun. It has interesting tips on how to be healthy and eat without feeling deprived.

Published on March 18 2009 by C. Lavoie

2.0 out of 5 stars I *Really* Wanted to Like this Book..., March 18 2009
C. Lavoie "C. Lavoie" (Montreal, Québec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World (Paperback)
Unfortunately, I returned it the day after receiving it.

CONS: The recipes often ask for particular brands or items that are not available at my regular grocers (Tofu Shirataki Noodles, for example). I know the point is being healthy but I don't like the idea of using fat-free cheese and fat-free cream cheese or things that are overly-processed or fake.

In the end, the cons won and I sent the book back. I'm giving 'The Biggest Loser' cookbook a try next.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my Kitchen bible from now on..., Feb. 5 2009
Joanne Grise "Achygrandmajo" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

I have suggested this book to all the ladies that attend my weekly weight loss support group and quite a few of them have purchased it and feel the same as I.

Joanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy eating deliciously, Dec 12 2010
This book is full of easy, delicious recipes that are low in calories and fat. I have made at least 10 different recipes, and all have been delicious. If you are looking for healthier cooking, I would highly recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hungry Girl, Oct. 13 2010
Love to eat and I find Hungry Girl cookbook gives you alternative recipes of foods you love to eat with less calories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hungry Girl is hungry no more!, Dec 19 2009
This is a whole new way of eating... several small meals daily so that you never feel hungry. This book contains recipes under 400 calories per serving for any meal of the day. This is a new way of life and this approach is helping me plan my mealtimes and selecting healthier choices when dining out.

CDN$ 19.95 CDN$ 14.40