march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 4, 2013
I needed this book for a book club, and my library didn't have it, but man am I glad I own it. Fabulous book. Quick delivery, great price and excellent condition, no complaints of any kind!!!
on December 18, 2012
I loved this book. It was easy reading, good plots and storylines and wonderful characters. I would put this book on the list with other great writers...Ken Follett and Philippa Gregory.
on October 23, 2013
I know many people enjoyed this historical novel, the first of three, but i found it as slow as treacle in the middle of the winter. i won't be finishing it or reading the others.
on May 5, 2003
Jennifer Donnelly has succeeded in bring the past vividly to life in this wonderfully spellbinding novel which weaves romance, suspense and history brilliantly together!
on January 2, 2003
What a wonderful story. I couldn't put this book down... I loved it. It is a book that I know I'll read again and enjoy every last word.
on June 4, 2012
This is a great book! I didn't want to put it down! It was an easy read, a good summer book! Can't wait to read the next two books.
on October 8, 2002
I never cry while reading. Well, never, until now. Donnelly had tears in my eyes by page 37. This book is what a novel should be.
on February 9, 2003
I had a blast reading this story; it actually kept me up until 3 a.m. most nights because I couldn't put it down!
on September 29, 2014
I enjoy reading about London! This was an excellent read!
on September 27, 2014
Loved it! Once I started couldn't put it down.