5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Lisa Scottoline!
I loved this one! Spell binding read. Well written, good plot and humor thrown in I could'nt put it down. I have always enjoyed Lisa's books and she has never let me down. Can't wait until the next one.
Published on May 3 2010 by Lise Beland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough
Kept me interested but not captivated. I did read it through but have enjoyed other mysteries more. I probably wont buy another of hers
Published 16 months ago by Sherilyn Fleischhacker

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Lisa Scottoline!, May 3 2010
Lise Beland (Sherbrooke, Quebec, CDA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Think Twice (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite author, July 27 2013
Nurse KB (Nanaimo,BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Think Twice (Paperback)
Suspense....sisters....family....friends....jealousy....relationships....love....hate....rage....deception....greed....read it all in this well written book by Scottoline. I highly recommend this book to all woman over the age of 50.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, May 13 2013
This review is from: Think Twice (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars `Whoever did nails for the dead would make a killing.', April 29 2010
Jennifer Cameron-Smith "Expect the Unexpected" (ACT, Australia) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Think Twice (Hardcover)
Bennie Rosato and her identical twin Alice Connelly may look the same, but Bennie thinks that they are two very different women. After all, Bennie has saved Alice from a murder conviction (in Mistaken Identity) only to have Alice impersonate her (in Dead Ringer). What can they possibly have in common? More than Bennie might think.

Bennie finds herself buried alive by Alice who then takes over Bennie's professional and personal life in order to steal her money. Alice is seeking to escape from her own life, and will stop at nothing. Bennie manages to escape, and is determined to reclaim her life, and to exact revenge.

This was a very quick, escapist read. Despite the fact that the story didn't work on any `real' level for me, I couldn't put it down. The story jumps from one crisis to the next and I just kept on reading, wanting to see how it would all be resolved. Improbable as the story is, implausible as I found many of the events, it was an okay light read for a cold night.

Jennifer Cameron-Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars PITCH PERFECT NARRATION, March 19 2010
Gail Cooke (TX, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Think Twice (Audio CD)
With a number of film and television appearance plus an award from Earphone Jennifer Van Dyck brings a wealth of experience to her readings. Van Dyck's talent is underscored once again in this riveting narration of THINK TWICE, the story of two very different twin sisters.

Likeable, successful attorney Bennie Rosato makes a return appearance in this good and evil tale. Bennie and her twin sister, Alice Connelly, were separated at birth. Their parents couldn't afford children and, as Bennie is to learn, she can't afford Alice. Ever since Bennie discovered her sister's unsavory character she's made it a point to keep distance between them.

Alice was unexpected and unwanted when she knocked on Bennie's door. Nonetheless, Bennie decided to give her sis a chance. As they say, leopards don't change their spots and Alice hadn't changed hers either. Before long she has drugged Bennie and stuck her in a box so that she can take over Bennie's life. By life Alice means to take all of Bennie's money, her law firm, her boyfriend, and her friends. It does become a bit dicey as far as the friends are concerned.

When Bennie does finally manage to escape her confinement it's a toss-up to the officials as to exactly which twin is which. Alice has so mastered this charade that almost everyone believes she is Bennie and the real Bennie is the psychopathic sister. Now, Bennie may have been the good, gentle twin at one time, but.....

Scottoline doesn't disappoint in this suspense drama with a jaw dropping conclusion.

Enjoy!

- Gail Cooke

Think Twice
Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline (Paperback - Feb. 1 2011)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26