‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book! Used for my Mother's funeral, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Hardcover)
This book was purchased to help explain death to a young child but when I read the words, I chose to read it at my Mother's funeral. Family and friends thoroughly enjoyed this poetic explanation of how a very special person can be with you always. It really helped to look at our loss in this way. Thank you Nancy Tillman .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love reading this book to my baby, Aug. 12 2014
I love reading this book to my baby, letting her know that my love will always be with her. It's a lovely book & great illustrations. I'm glad I bought it. It's a great way to tell your child they will always be loved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a little boy who lost his dad, April 20 2014
Becky (New Brunswick) - See all my reviews
My son is 6 and his dad died unexpectedly just over a year ago. We have read a lot of good books over the year, but this one felt like it was him reminding us of his love, even after all of this time. Even some of the things said in this book are very similar to what I have heard my husband tell my son, especially while tucking him in at night. We both were crying happy tears after reading this and it felt like we could have reached out and touched the memory this book brought back to us. It's beautiful and perfect for any child, but I know it's one I will be purchasing for any child that has lost a loved one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 14 2014
jlc070 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Beautiful book with such a nice loving message! I got this out at the library and had to buy it! When my mom saw it, she had to buy it too! Unfortunately my 3 year old doesn't care for it. He loves books, but he never likes the beautiful ones that I like!

4.0 out of 5 stars A warm and assuring story to share with your little one, Feb. 12 2014
A beautifully written and illustrated board book. We find the soothing language great for bedtime reading to our little one, and the assuring theme of protective parental love can be enjoyed by child and parent alike. Also, the child in the artwork is depicted in a gender-neutral fashion, making it easy for any child to place him or herself at the centre of the narrative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, Jan. 1 2014
Nancy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This small book has a big message. With whimsical pictures, it expresses unconditional love. You don't have to be a child to appreciate the purpose of this book. I gave it to my son, in his thirty-second year, to read to his son. A wonderful gift for any one you love!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, Dec 29 2013
I bought this book for my son who is an adult. Thought it is a children's book, it said all the right things. Sometimes we have to go back in order to go forward

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully, Nov. 9 2013
Beautiful love reading it to my granddaughter great keepsake this book describe the unconditional love we have for our children

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book of all time., Oct. 18 2013
This review is from: Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Hardcover)
I read it once a week, and every time it brings tears to my eyes (and my husbands!!)
The message of this book is amazing... It is written beautifully. It illustrated beautifully.
I waited a long time to have that breath taking "I'm a parent" moment... it hit me like a sledgehammer when I read this book to my son for the first time-- and every time since.
I have all ms tillmans books, they are all little masterpieces, but this one is exceptional.

4.0 out of 5 stars A feel good story for both reader and child., Oct. 15 2013
An adult storyline that lends many opportunities to have conversations about the intended message. A wonderful way to let a child know how much he/she is loved.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You
Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You by Nancy Tillman (Hardcover - Sept. 14 2010)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43