5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a little boy who lost his dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a little boy who lost his dad, April 20 2014
Becky (New Brunswick) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
My son is 6 and his dad died unexpectedly just over a year ago. We have read a lot of good books over the year, but this one felt like it was him reminding us of his love, even after all of this time. Even some of the things said in this book are very similar to what I have heard my husband tell my son, especially while tucking him in at night. We both were crying happy tears after reading this and it felt like we could have reached out and touched the memory this book brought back to us. It's beautiful and perfect for any child, but I know it's one I will be purchasing for any child that has lost a loved one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A warm and assuring story to share with your little one, Feb. 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
A beautifully written and illustrated board book. We find the soothing language great for bedtime reading to our little one, and the assuring theme of protective parental love can be enjoyed by child and parent alike. Also, the child in the artwork is depicted in a gender-neutral fashion, making it easy for any child to place him or herself at the centre of the narrative.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book! Used for my Mother's funeral, Jan. 3 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Hardcover)
This book was purchased to help explain death to a young child but when I read the words, I chose to read it at my Mother's funeral. Family and friends thoroughly enjoyed this poetic explanation of how a very special person can be with you always. It really helped to look at our loss in this way. Thank you Nancy Tillman .

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, Jan. 1 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This small book has a big message. With whimsical pictures, it expresses unconditional love. You don't have to be a child to appreciate the purpose of this book. I gave it to my son, in his thirty-second year, to read to his son. A wonderful gift for any one you love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 14 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Beautiful book with such a nice loving message! I got this out at the library and had to buy it! When my mom saw it, she had to buy it too! Unfortunately my 3 year old doesn't care for it. He loves books, but he never likes the beautiful ones that I like!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, Dec 29 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought this book for my son who is an adult. Thought it is a children's book, it said all the right things. Sometimes we have to go back in order to go forward

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful illustrations and message, Feb. 22 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Hardcover)
both my 1.5 and 4 yr old love this book, especially the beautiful animal drawings. a great read for all ages. by the way, read with kleenex. haven't yet met a parent who can get through the "and if someday you're lonely, or someday you're sad" page without getting teary. oh that every child could have this book and the comfort it conveys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought happy tears to my eyes!, May 15 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Hardcover)
I just love this book, and so does my sister. We have purchased them for our 5 grandchildren, and their parents also had tears in their eyes. Someday, when I am no longer here, I want them to be able to look at this book and realize just how much they mean to me. A must have when you are a parent or grandparent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love reading this book to my baby, Aug. 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I love reading this book to my baby, letting her know that my love will always be with her. It's a lovely book & great illustrations. I'm glad I bought it. It's a great way to tell your child they will always be loved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You, May 29 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Hardcover)
I loved this book. I wanted to get a "sentimental" birthday gift for my son who recently turned 20. Yes, for someone 20 years old. We didn't keep many books from his childhood and I figured better late than never - he can always keep them for his future children. This book is really suitable for all ages and pulls on the heartstrings. In my opinion, it expresses all those sentiments parents want to say to their children, particularly in my case since my son moved away to attend school. My son loved it too and took it back with him at his last visit. I will also mention that I thought the pictures were whimsical and very beautiful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You
Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You by Nancy Tillman (Hardcover - Sept. 14 2010)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43