4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
First off I'm not a fan of anthologies. I find most contain stories that I find boring and in the end I end up enjoying only a few contained inside.
Published on Dec 13 2010 by A Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Uneven and Tired
Published on May 26 2010 by Jeffrey Swystun

3.0 out of 5 stars Uneven and Tired, May 26 2010
Jeffrey Swystun (Toronto & Mont Tremblant) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Ce commentaire est de: The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology (Paperback)
I love the cover art but the content does not live up to the imagery. A few of the stories I had come across in previous collections like Lazarus. I enjoyed Family Business and Weaponized the most. The rest were playing fast and loose with the genre or were generally uninspired and tired. Given that zombie stories are for the most part really bad, I was generous with the three stars. As one of my English profs once said, "It passed the time but the time would have passed anyway."

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, Dec 13 2010
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology (Paperback)
This book wasn't like that. I can honestly say that I found almost all of the stories good and some were great. Of course it's not going to be for everyone and I will warn that there is a certain gore and ick factor that some may not be able to handle but if you are a fan of zombies then I think it's worth the read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Zombie Anthology, Nov. 3 2010
Ron Burns (Ontario) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology (Paperback)
I said good zombie anthology, not great. Nineteen stories in this book. Some good ones like, "What Maisie Knew", "Life Sentence" and "Family Business" were quite good. Two others were interesting, "Weaponized" and "Twittering From the Circus of the Dead". The rest I found to be alright at best.

The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology
The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology by Christopher Golden (Paperback - Feb. 16 2010)
CDN$ 18.50 CDN$ 12.70