march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 9, 2011
What can I say? I was totally overjoyed when this audiobook arrived unannounced on my doorstep the other week. INFINITY took me totally by surprise (read - I LOVED it!) and left me waiting impatiently for the follow-up action in Nick Gautier's life. And I'm pleased to report that INVINCIBLE did NOT disappoint.

Holter Graham picks up the action of INVINCIBLE from the first words of the story. Immediately, the listener is transported back to New Orleans and the battle of good and evil that is happening around Nick.

Mr. Graham continues to entrance the listener with all of the different characters that are in the CHRONICLES OF NICK series - from Nick's mom, to Kyrian, Caleb his demon bodyguard, Bubba and Mark, his girlfriend (?!) Coda, Grim (yes, as in Death) and all the other new characters that come into play in the second installment of the series.

Nick survives the zombies from the first book only to have the new football coach trap him into stealing items from various students at school. And to make matters worse, someone is out there murdering 14-year-old boys - leaving Nick to believe that he could be next on that list.

I absolutely could not stop listening to this story. The sarcasm that Nick exhibits is brilliantly displayed. The situations Nick finds himself in leave you laughing out loud as you listen to Mr. Graham tell the story. He is the perfect narrator for this series, and I am already anxiously waiting for any future novels.

Reviewed by: Jaglvr
on July 8, 2013
I was weary at first of this series because I knew it was geared a bit more toward a younger crowd. I was worried that a lot of the intensity of her writing would be lost to tone it down for younger readers. This wasn't the case. This series is as addictive as everything else she's written. Give it a chance.
on December 27, 2013
I'm so glad that I chanced upon this series. Having bought a sale copy of the second book in the series, my son glanced through it and asked me to get the 1st book. After reading that one, he was hooked.
on February 19, 2012
This is one of her best series! I am eagerly awaiting the next story!! She can't get the stories out fast enough, you hang onto the story with every turned page.
on August 11, 2013
I loved this book. Sherrilyn Kenyon never fails to keep the reader interested. It was a fantastic look at Nick from before the dark hunter series.
on November 10, 2014
Really good! Its written a lot better and is more consistent than the first! Good story and great follow up!
on November 20, 2015
Another good book about the life of nick