5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hathaway book yet
My esteem for Lisa Kleypas rises with every book that she writes. She is an excellent writer with a deft still at drawing readers in with her thoughtful characterizations and witty plots. Her heroes are the stuff of fantasies, but somehow real enough as to be believable.
Published on June 10 2010 by Jillian MacLean

2.0 out of 5 stars unexpected disappointment
Published on July 14 2010 by S. Eadie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hathaway book yet, June 10 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, June 10 2010
This review is from: Married By Morning (Mass Market Paperback)
Married by Morning is definitely one of her best books, albeit not the best, for me that honour goes to Devil in Winter, which was an absolutely fantastic read. However, in this book, I like the tension between Marks and Leo and the simmering passion. I have been waiting for their story for years now and it definitely doesn't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, May 14 2013
This review is from: Married By Morning (Mass Market Paperback)
Having read Lisa Kleypas' other books about the Hathaways I was looking forward to seeing how Leo Hathaway would manage to win the feisty Catherine Marks. It is a textbook in seduction that I would recommend to everyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars unexpected disappointment, July 14 2010
S. Eadie (ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Married By Morning (Mass Market Paperback)
I'm not sure what happened with this book - I was 100% prepared to love it. I've read all the other Hathaway books and they seemed to be getting better and better. This one was SO slow & SO boring. I felt like the couple was together from page one and I kept wondering, where's the excitement? where's the tension? The story seemed to focus mostly on Catherine's past and wasn't all that interesting. I have to say that I really loved the other books so that's why this one was such a surprise. I was prepared to enjoy Leo's story but I think I never really liked Catherine as a heroine.

Married By Morning
Married By Morning by Lisa Kleypas (Mass Market Paperback - May 25 2010)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49