4.0 out of 5 stars UNFORGETTABLE!
This book is deep and hard-hitting. It's like a trip to another world; an experience you won't soon forget.
Published on Feb. 13 2001 by Ponderous one

1.0 out of 5 stars The book was horrible!
I absolutely HATED this book. I figured that since Dean Koontz recommended it it might be good. Where did Dean go wrong? This book was poorly written, made no sense, and was B-O-R-I-N-G. In fact, at about the halfway mark I went ahead and put the book back on my shelf. I didn't want to waste any more time when I could be reading a GOOD book.
Published on Feb. 25 1998

4.0 out of 5 stars UNFORGETTABLE!, Feb. 13 2001

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tale of urban horror., May 7 2000
This review is from: One Safe Place (Paperback)
This is a brilliant tale of modern horror that totally eschews any of the usual trappings of things that go bump in the night and instead focuses on the cruelty and nasty possibilties of everyday life. The death of one of the lead characters halfway through the book is pretty hard hitting mainly due to Campbells excellent descriptive technique, you almost feel as if you know the family. As with all Campbells novels you finish this book with the satisfaction of knowing you have just read a well written novel by an important novellist.

1.0 out of 5 stars The book was horrible!, Feb. 25 1998
By A Customer

One Safe Place
One Safe Place by Ramsey Campbell (Hardcover - Aug. 5 1996)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.71