5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars!
I enjoyed this book even more than Deception Point, which is saying a lot because I really loved that one. So many twists and turns here. Keeps you guessing right until the very last page. I read it in record time as well because I just couldn't put it down. Highly recommend!
Published 3 months ago by Vamplover

3.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Idea
I liked the idea of this book more than the execution. With this book, Mr. Brown still hadn't found his voice yet so I would only recommend it for those who don't expect one of his later and better novels.
Published 7 months ago by John Sliz

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, June 5 2014
Almost didn't read this because of online reviews but it was better than I thought it would be. Not Dan Brown's greatest but still a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars!, April 23 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Brown, April 13 2014
Dan Brown has a unique way of writing his story , it,s ease to follow and hard to put down. This one is definitely a book I would recommend .Enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gripping Read, Jan. 30 2014
Dan Brown's characters are believable even when his plot is over-contrived as here. It is interesting to see how the author developed his genius as he moved on chronologically.

3.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Idea, Dec 3 2013
This review is from: Digital Fortress: A Thriller (Mass Market Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Digital Fortress, July 25 2013
A good read but, quite a departure from the Dan Brown we have come to expect. I got a bit of a head ache trying to read all the encoded script. Recommend if you like techy novels.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW-good, July 9 2013
This review is from: Digital Fortress: A Thriller (Mass Market Paperback)
Another one-day in the life of adventure - where everyone dies and some come back from the dead.

I LIKE because I trust Dan Brown's work to fulfill exactly what I seek in a good suspense novel. And he didn't disappoint.

The visuals are terrific and the story TOO CLOSE to present day reality considering it was written long before Assange, Manning, Blake or Snowden. I was hoping all along that the fortress would blow up and set us all free.

Anyone enjoying Dan Brown will nit be disappointed to read this fast-moving, spinning, gripping novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 5 2013
Elizabeth Prinsloo "Fantasy fanatic" (Carman MB Canada) - See all my reviews
A very gripping read! Mr. Brown writes in a way that keep you wanting to know what happens next. I have read his other books and can't wait for his newest. I can recommend this to everybody who likes adventure and thrilling stories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gack!!! Did the author do ANY research?, June 19 2004
After enjoying Da Vinci Code I was excited to see this one on the shelf. The excitement didn't last 10 pages. If you know nothing about software this might be a good read. However if you know even a tiny amount the errors are so glaring that the most strenuous attempt to "suspend disbelief" fails. I expected better from Dan Brown. Add that to the weak and silly plot contrivances and flat characterizations I finally put the book down half read, something I never do. This is an adventure/thriller and my standards are not high there but this book fails to meet even that minimum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Read, June 16 2006
L. Ha (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
Dan Brown has inspired me to read and actually find it enjoyable. I was never a vivid reader and despised reading most books I picked up "Deception Point," another novel by Dan Brown. I read it and was hooked. For each of Dan Brown's 4 books, I have never been so into a book in my life, I read for hours on end hoping to finish the novel to read the ending. Admittedly, I believe that The Da Vinci Code was over-hyped. Of the 4 books of his that I have read, The Da Vinci code was the worst. Digital Fortress, however, was not disappointing.

Digital Fortress: A Thriller
Digital Fortress: A Thriller by Dan Brown (Mass Market Paperback - Nov. 4 2008)
CDN$ 11.99 CDN$ 10.79