summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on April 14, 2016
read before good story line
on April 2, 2016
Another great book by Dan brown. I started to read it in bed at night and I could not put it down well worth reading
on February 3, 2016
J'adore!
on July 30, 2015
I liked this book as much as or more than other Dan Brown books and couldn't put book down - would make a great movie.
on July 28, 2015
Good book. I find the text size a bit small, but that might be because I'm a bit old now. Should've gotten the e-book version.
on July 10, 2015
Unfortunately I was enjoying this book - forgot it at my daughter's house and they claimed it - they loved it
on November 19, 2014
Maybe i read this book too late. I think this may have been a great thriller 10 years ago when we didn't have all the advances in technology we see today.
Now I get why Dan Brown has moved to write fiction about subjects that will stand the pass of time
on October 10, 2014
Little disappointed never finished it. Gave it to a friend.
on June 5, 2014
Almost didn't read this because of online reviews but it was better than I thought it would be. Not Dan Brown's greatest but still a good read.
on April 23, 2014
I enjoyed this book even more than Deception Point, which is saying a lot because I really loved that one. So many twists and turns here. Keeps you guessing right until the very last page. I read it in record time as well because I just couldn't put it down. Highly recommend!