5.0 out of 5 stars another great installment, July 8 2013
This review is from: Devil May Cry: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Mass Market Paperback)
I think part of what I like so much about the series as a whole is that, despite many situations being interlinked, none of the novels are like copies of each other. Each one is individual and very rarely repetitive (when it is repetitive its on purpose) This volume met all of my expectations of this series

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in very good condition, June 11 2013
Love the books, started collecting them and looked for copies. This one arrived in very good condition. Description matched perfectly. Proud to put it in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Devil May Cry, June 22 2012
This review is from: Devil May Cry: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Mass Market Paperback)
Fast paced great reading, couldn't put it down. Sherrilyn Kenyon sure knows how to spice up her very believable charicters.I love every one of those Dark Hunters and feel I know them all personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite!, Aug. 9 2007
K. Frasier "K." (Queensbury, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
I have been waiting two hundred and seven days for this book and believe me I was counting down like no one's business and I am very glad to say that not only did this book live up to my expectations it surpassed them on every level! This has become my favorite dark-hunter book, it made relevations that I was happy to see, it made me feel sympathy for the characters and made me wish that there was more! This book was well worth the wait and I eagerly await her next book!

Devil May Cry: A Dark-Hunter Novel
Devil May Cry: A Dark-Hunter Novel by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Mass Market Paperback - April 1 2008)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49