summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on December 5, 2008
I had read one other Kleypas novel and I have to admit I wasn't very impressed but after reading Mine til Midnight I have done an about face. It was a great book with lots of subplots that kept the book moving. Also you can't help but love the Hathaways with all of their crazy quirks. I could not put it down!!!!! I can't wait to read the next instalment in the series. Win and Kev... what a teaser!
on July 7, 2008
I found this novel to be rather well written for the genre. I also felt that the author created likeable characters with much more depth than characters in other romantic novels. The story was interesting enough, and the romantic scenes were wonderful. I wish she would of incorporated even more of Win and Merripen into the novel though. Their relationship was very interesting.
on October 11, 2007
Overall, a very fun read, but a few loose ends. I suppose the matter of the matching tattos that remained unresolved is a teaser for the next book, sister Win's story. But as I read this book, I expected something to come of Cam's Irish father, but was also left hanging on that score. Great sex, as always, but Cam and Amelia's relationship doesn't seem to be based upon much beyond lust. Make no mistake, the relationship is HOT, and I very much enjoyed the ride, but I ended up feeling like it really wasn't based on much. If you missed reading Tino Georgiou's masterful novel--The Fates, I'd highly recommend reading it. Truly an enjoyable read.
on October 10, 2015
I have a fascination with the culture of the Gypsies and so enjoyed this book very much. I like the little quirks that the Hathaway girls have and how Cam interacts with Amelia and how he understands her and soothes her. I have read all the books in the Hathaway series and thoroughly enjoyed the one Amelia and Win (with Kev). Thinking of buying the first 2 (Amelia and Win).
on September 28, 2014