4.0 out of 5 stars A good book

3.0 out of 5 stars Heart Warming Tale of a NiNo who lived so much so young
Published on March 30 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, April 13 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Enrique Iglesias: An Unauthorized Biography (Mass Market Paperback)
I've been a fan of Enrique Iglesias's for a while but this book gave me some information about him that I didn't know before. I was surprised at how the book went into great detail about his father's life at the beginning, but it was interesting to learn a bit about Enrique's family history. The only thing that bothered me about the book was the authors acted like they knew what Enrique was feeling just by using some of his quotes. I think they used a lot of speculation. The only person who really knows what he was feeling during certain moments in his life is Enrique himself. Other than that, if you want to learn basically everything there is to know about Enrique and his career, I definitely recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Heart Warming Tale of a NiNo who lived so much so young, March 30 2000
By A Customer
Overall the book was specific and breathtaking. However I must say I did not enjoy reading Enrique's father biography in the first chapter. Perhaps the next book could be specific and mention the same on the cover. I felt it should have giving alot more attention to Enrique's(specivically in the first chapter)life as an artist and less of his personnal life. But any information or insight his fans get will make them appreciate more his incredible talent as a singer. Afterall it is inherited. (-*: Look forward to the official biography-----and more pictures please

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 23 2002
Stephanie M. Warner (Portsmouth, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
The book was very insightful into Enrique's life. The early chapters of his life, with his mother and father, give a small explanation as to why Enrique is the way he is today. I believe the authors took some liberties in trying to explain what he was feeling, only Enrique knows that. But overall a decent book about his early life and what made him into the man he is today. After reading this book I have a greater respect and admiration for Enrique. I am now a fan for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensitive treatment of an awesome subject, March 12 2000
By A Customer
This book was very insightful and revealed a lot about Enrique's personality that people would otherwise not know. He's a true talent and an admirable human being, and I'm his fan for life.

Enrique Iglesias: An Unauthorized Biography
Enrique Iglesias: An Unauthorized Biography by Leah Furman (Mass Market Paperback - March 15 2000)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.87