4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun in this book, Jan. 19 2011
Ce commentaire est de: DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
My son, who is fascinated with superheroes, and I saw this book at a local store here in our city. We looked online at Amazon and saw it a lot cheaper :-) If you are a fan of superheroes, you will not be disappointed with this pop book. The book is filled with great facts and amazing pictures of most of the Justice League. One thing that you may have to watch if you are buying this for a younger child (5 and under) - the pop up pages are quite sturdy but can be easily ripped by little hands. All in all, great purchase and my boy is still loving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pop up book ever!, Jan. 6 2011
Ce commentaire est de: DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
This book greatly exceeded my expectations. We ordered it for our son and he wants it read to him every night. The pop-ups on some pages are over a foot tall. It is so worth it to see the delight on my son's face as we turn each page!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic fun pop up action, July 6 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
I first found a sweet deal for the Transformers pop up book. That gave me an excuse to get the DC Super Heroes pop up book.
The pop up book is really well designed and each page is filled with dynamic pop up action from different stars of DC comics. This of course includes our Trinity: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman. As well as some classic villains and a page of Green Lanterns.
Being a Batman fan. The high light of this pop up book of course is Batman. His pop up page includes a Bat signal that actually lights ups.

Definitely recommending this to DC Comics fans and kids that are interested in superheroes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, June 15 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
What a neat book for those little boys that love their super heroes, great quality. Fun even for the adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 11 2014
Ce commentaire est de: DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book (Hardcover)
My grandson loved this book.

DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book
DC Super Heroes: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book by Matthew Reinhart (Hardcover - Oct. 5 2010)
CDN$ 39.00 CDN$ 24.45