summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 19, 2011
My son, who is fascinated with superheroes, and I saw this book at a local store here in our city. We looked online at Amazon and saw it a lot cheaper :-) If you are a fan of superheroes, you will not be disappointed with this pop book. The book is filled with great facts and amazing pictures of most of the Justice League. One thing that you may have to watch if you are buying this for a younger child (5 and under) - the pop up pages are quite sturdy but can be easily ripped by little hands. All in all, great purchase and my boy is still loving it.
on January 6, 2011
This book greatly exceeded my expectations. We ordered it for our son and he wants it read to him every night. The pop-ups on some pages are over a foot tall. It is so worth it to see the delight on my son's face as we turn each page!
on July 6, 2014
I first found a sweet deal for the Transformers pop up book. That gave me an excuse to get the DC Super Heroes pop up book.
The pop up book is really well designed and each page is filled with dynamic pop up action from different stars of DC comics. This of course includes our Trinity: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman. As well as some classic villains and a page of Green Lanterns.
Being a Batman fan. The high light of this pop up book of course is Batman. His pop up page includes a Bat signal that actually lights ups.

Definitely recommending this to DC Comics fans and kids that are interested in superheroes.
on July 24, 2015
Best book ever every time my son opens a new page he says wow!!! And gets so excited his almost 3 and I know this book is going to be very well loved
on June 15, 2013
What a neat book for those little boys that love their super heroes, great quality. Fun even for the adults.
on July 12, 2015
Another gem from Matthew Reinhart. These books awaken creativity and artistic imagination in their readers.
on April 27, 2016
The book is pretty cool, it's delicate tho, so don't let your kids use it by their own
on January 28, 2015
nice gift for friend with a son. Daughter is upset I am giving it to someone else.
on July 16, 2015
wow.very attractive and mind blowing piece of art
on October 11, 2014
My grandson loved this book.