5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic
May contain spoilers* A very easy read. I love the Twilight story and read it twice before moving on to the other three. Twilight describes the powerful emotions of first love. The story of Bella & Edward is truly magical. And as humans, do we not search our whole lives to find such a love? The story kept me breathless.

New Moon describes the heart wrenching...
Published on March 16 2009 by Angie Morin

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was disappointed... writing is very juvenile, story could be interesting but delivery is flat. Not adult fiction, but probably great for teens.
The books and box are attractive and would make a nice gift for a fan of the series.
Published on Nov. 30 2009 by M. Giguère

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Nov. 30 2009
M. Giguère - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic, March 16 2009
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)

New Moon describes the heart wrenching "crater hole you left in my heart" emotions, when someone you desperately love leaves you. And the steps you take to pick up the shatters pieces and move on. It describes how you can go through emotional hell and survive it and the friends who will stand by you in those dark days and not let you drown in the grief.

Eclipse describes the difficulties of keeping friendships when love blurrs the delicate line between friends and lovers. My favorite quote from Jacob: " He's like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can't live without him now. It's too late. The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse". I loved that Jacob kept his humor and sarcasm throughout the saga even if it killed him to see her with the vamp.

For all those who didn't like Breaking Dawn, please reread Twilight. The author left us a huge hint!!! The Cullens aren't the traditional vampires. They are the "Stregoni Benefici". Italian vampire (of origin) said to be on the side of goodness and is to be a mortal enemy of all evil vampires. Being part of the Stregoni Benefici explains why Carlisle's family differ from the Nomad Vampires and why they do not follow the rules of the Volturi. The character, Bella, has received much criticism from readers. Myself, I found her to be of strong character. Bella is a girl who as a human sees herself as plain Jane while the author hints that she is quite special as she catches the attention of all the males in her HS and all the mythical creatures in Forks (Vampires & Werewolves/ shape-shifters). She has a maternal side and as her mother had pointed out she is old for her age. Obviously she is a "special being" if the Volturi are also fascinated with her. We all know it is much harder to be good than it is to be evil. Her human and vampirish abilities are outstanding. She is protected in her mind from all intruders. She can produce a live hybrid child and is the first to survive this childbirth. She masters her newborn difficulties in days when normally it takes decades or centuries. She has yet to kill a human and is able to keep her human relationships. She can bring mortal enemies together to fight as allies. She uses her shield powers to protect the ones she loves. She is so powerful she even controls her shield to allow Edward into her most sacred place, her mind. She is the creator of many firsts in the world of vampires and yet people question why she would be portrayed as the queen on the cover...obviously you didn't get the story at all! Bella is portrayed as the white queen and the Volturi are the red pawn (Good vs Bad). The Volturi were known to be the most powerful vampire coven in all of history but now there is Bella who trumps every evil trick they threw at the Cullens. Now that Bella has joined the Cullens, they are now the largest and most powerful coven. For those who questioned the pregnancy, isn't there a story about a virgin named Mary who conceived miraculously? Millions of people aren't questioning this miracle, so why question miracles in the supernatural world? I applaud the author for thinking outside the box and for delivering to us an original story filled with the powers of love magic, family, loyalty and friendship. I also would like to beg the author to please PLEASE finish your book "Midnight Sun" (Edward's perspective of the Twilgiht story...I'm so going to cry if you don't). This is the story I want to know. How Edward searched for a century to find "her", his beloved, and how he fought to keep her alive and not give in to temptations. People have criticised him for being a weakling and giving in to Bella all the time but I truly believe there is more to the story and we really need to know Edwards side of things. Know his physical pain of being with her and the emotional pain of being without her. That's what I'm dying to know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 23 2010
Jennifer Nickerson (New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
The delivery took no time at all, so thank you Mr. Postman! The box was in perfect condition as well as the prints and the four hardcover books. No scratches, bends etc. I absolutely love the collectible prints of the book covers with a quote on each of them. You could probably frame them if you wanted to!

I was 100% satisfied buying this box set, and it was well worth it. Slightly cheaper than buying each hardcover on its own... plus you get the cool box to display them in and the prints! So you can't go wrong by getting more for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for pre-teen girls? Absolutely not!, Dec 5 2008
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I started reading these books after my sixteen year old sister left the first one on the coffee table and I picked it up and was immediatley drawn in. Her writing is quite descriptive and you feel like you are in the rainy mysterious Forks ( the town where the book is set) from the first time it's mentioned. The whole cast of characters in the book is interesting. With their description of the incredible love between the main characters and the complications that ensue because of their differences ( human/vampire),these books will definitley tug at your heartstrings. It is a great read for any female, young and old.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best i have ever read or felt., July 6 2010
Hello,

After hearing all the hype about twilight I decided to order the boxed set of the current titles.
I was not expecting that the books would be so riveting, it has totally engulfed me, and i cant seem able to put the series down.
I have only had the books about 1 week now and i have read the series 3 times, it is just so good to be lost in the stories.
The stories have taken over the place in my mind removing pain and doubt, it has totally been great.

I can't wait for her next book in the series called Midnight to be published.
I have never in my 40+ years seen or read such a truly fantastic series.
Her writing is so good it feels the stories are fact and not fiction.

I would suggest anyone who needs to take a mental break or just calm them selves get this series.

My thanks to the Author

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!, June 10 2009
Amanda E. Doane "Amanda D." (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I'm 27 years old, and I cannot say enough about these books! I was the type of person who occasionally would pick up a book, and by the second or third chapter, gave up on it because it could never hold my attention. This series has made me fall in love with reading! I'm just about to finish the fourth book, and am already looking for other great reads. Everyone should experience the Twilight Saga. It's so magical, so romantic, so addictive! If you've seen the movie, picture that times 1000, and you get somewhere close to how good Twilight is! (And I LIKED the movie). I haven't talked to anyone yet who didn't like this series. Thank you Stephanie Meyer for transforming me into an avid reader. I'll read anything you publish, and am crossing me fingers for more of the Twilight story!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!, May 28 2009
K. Erickson (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
This is a MUST read series of books. The characters are portrayed with such precise measures you feel that you know them. This story of forbidden love has you wishing you were in the book among the other characters! Your heart melts every time Edward speaks. Ewards character is the jealous type (but not controlling). Im simply in LOVE with these books and will be forever! Thank you to Stephenie Meyer for her imagination. I would like to ask her (if she is reading this) to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the book that she started that was leaked onto the internet, Midnight Sun. For those of you that have not heard about it, it is the same book as Twilight but written from Edwards point of view. You can read a rough copy of it on Stephenies official website. ITS AWESOME!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Twilight Saga Collecton, April 25 2009
Tammie L. Smart "TLynne" (Okanagan Falls, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I bought the series after watching the movie (Twilight). I bought the books, because as a writer I am interested in seeing what other people are writing about. I really enjoyed the books and the fact that in this day and age there is no violence discribed in them, or details of sex. It is a very healthy book for people of all ages to read and enjoy. I also thought it was interesting to see that the author seemed to mature in her writing. The difference from book one to the last book is amazing. It is as if she is writing from the age of Bella, and matures in her thoughts right along with the character in the book.

The series is very well done. I would recommend it to any of my friends who love reading and for their kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Collection, March 4 2009
K. Richter "Fanpire" (Kitchener Ontario CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I read the Twilight Saga earlier, and loved it! I got them for Christmas this year and i was so excited. The books make many of my friends love reading! The collection contains all 4 books in beautiful hardcover copies, plus posters (that are about the size of the book) with pictures of all 4 covers and quotes on the back. Perfect for a locker! The case is awesome too. Needless to say i am taking amazing care of these books because i dont want to ruin them. It is an awesome gift for teen girls mainly aged 12+
P.S. if you do the math, it is a good deal :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read no matter how old you are!!!, Oct. 13 2008
K. L. Craddock "Book, Movie Music Buff" (Victoria, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
My girls read these books and they couldn't stop talking about them. I was so taken by their passion and enthusiasm that I decided to read them as well. I was have to say that I loved the entire series. I've read them more than once and thoroughly enjoyed every page. These are full of characters that you actually wish you could become friends with. I definitely recommend them as well as The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I guarantee that once you start reading you will not be able to put these books down.

The Twilight Saga Collection
The Twilight Saga Collection by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - Oct. 15 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 25.00