5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic
May contain spoilers* A very easy read. I love the Twilight story and read it twice before moving on to the other three. Twilight describes the powerful emotions of first love. The story of Bella & Edward is truly magical. And as humans, do we not search our whole lives to find such a love? The story kept me breathless.

New Moon describes the heart wrenching...
Published on March 16 2009 by Angie Morin

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was disappointed... writing is very juvenile, story could be interesting but delivery is flat. Not adult fiction, but probably great for teens.
The books and box are attractive and would make a nice gift for a fan of the series.
Published on Nov. 30 2009 by M. Giguère

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic, March 16 2009
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)

New Moon describes the heart wrenching "crater hole you left in my heart" emotions, when someone you desperately love leaves you. And the steps you take to pick up the shatters pieces and move on. It describes how you can go through emotional hell and survive it and the friends who will stand by you in those dark days and not let you drown in the grief.

Eclipse describes the difficulties of keeping friendships when love blurrs the delicate line between friends and lovers. My favorite quote from Jacob: " He's like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can't live without him now. It's too late. The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse". I loved that Jacob kept his humor and sarcasm throughout the saga even if it killed him to see her with the vamp.

For all those who didn't like Breaking Dawn, please reread Twilight. The author left us a huge hint!!! The Cullens aren't the traditional vampires. They are the "Stregoni Benefici". Italian vampire (of origin) said to be on the side of goodness and is to be a mortal enemy of all evil vampires. Being part of the Stregoni Benefici explains why Carlisle's family differ from the Nomad Vampires and why they do not follow the rules of the Volturi. The character, Bella, has received much criticism from readers. Myself, I found her to be of strong character. Bella is a girl who as a human sees herself as plain Jane while the author hints that she is quite special as she catches the attention of all the males in her HS and all the mythical creatures in Forks (Vampires & Werewolves/ shape-shifters). She has a maternal side and as her mother had pointed out she is old for her age. Obviously she is a "special being" if the Volturi are also fascinated with her. We all know it is much harder to be good than it is to be evil. Her human and vampirish abilities are outstanding. She is protected in her mind from all intruders. She can produce a live hybrid child and is the first to survive this childbirth. She masters her newborn difficulties in days when normally it takes decades or centuries. She has yet to kill a human and is able to keep her human relationships. She can bring mortal enemies together to fight as allies. She uses her shield powers to protect the ones she loves. She is so powerful she even controls her shield to allow Edward into her most sacred place, her mind. She is the creator of many firsts in the world of vampires and yet people question why she would be portrayed as the queen on the cover...obviously you didn't get the story at all! Bella is portrayed as the white queen and the Volturi are the red pawn (Good vs Bad). The Volturi were known to be the most powerful vampire coven in all of history but now there is Bella who trumps every evil trick they threw at the Cullens. Now that Bella has joined the Cullens, they are now the largest and most powerful coven. For those who questioned the pregnancy, isn't there a story about a virgin named Mary who conceived miraculously? Millions of people aren't questioning this miracle, so why question miracles in the supernatural world? I applaud the author for thinking outside the box and for delivering to us an original story filled with the powers of love magic, family, loyalty and friendship. I also would like to beg the author to please PLEASE finish your book "Midnight Sun" (Edward's perspective of the Twilgiht story...I'm so going to cry if you don't). This is the story I want to know. How Edward searched for a century to find "her", his beloved, and how he fought to keep her alive and not give in to temptations. People have criticised him for being a weakling and giving in to Bella all the time but I truly believe there is more to the story and we really need to know Edwards side of things. Know his physical pain of being with her and the emotional pain of being without her. That's what I'm dying to know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift Idea for a Female, June 30 2014
My wife loved it.
Recommended to all men who want to please their loves ones with a chick flick book

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and new, April 20 2013
Claudia Tremblay "Mme Ko" (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
Very good. I was captivated by those books and could not stop reading. I read the four books in about a month, during wich I could not stop thinking about it. Definitely better than the movies, since the movies only show the love story while the books contain more action and mysteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight, Feb. 8 2013
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
Love the books. Have read all and watched the movies. The books contain more detail but give you a better understanding of the movies

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Books, Dec 23 2012
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
Very easy to read... wonderful characters... Have read the series twice now. I find myself looking for another series that compares to this one but have still not been successful. Would love to see Stephenie Meyer's to write another series or continue this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, Nov. 5 2012
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I ordered this product for my teenage daughter as a christmas present. I recieved the order very quickly and on time. She was very happy to recieve this gift as it was not easy to aquire where we live. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read no matter how old you are!!!, Oct. 13 2008
K. L. Craddock "Book, Movie Music Buff" (Victoria, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
My girls read these books and they couldn't stop talking about them. I was so taken by their passion and enthusiasm that I decided to read them as well. I was have to say that I loved the entire series. I've read them more than once and thoroughly enjoyed every page. These are full of characters that you actually wish you could become friends with. I definitely recommend them as well as The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I guarantee that once you start reading you will not be able to put these books down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for pre-teen girls? Absolutely not!, Dec 5 2008
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I started reading these books after my sixteen year old sister left the first one on the coffee table and I picked it up and was immediatley drawn in. Her writing is quite descriptive and you feel like you are in the rainy mysterious Forks ( the town where the book is set) from the first time it's mentioned. The whole cast of characters in the book is interesting. With their description of the incredible love between the main characters and the complications that ensue because of their differences ( human/vampire),these books will definitley tug at your heartstrings. It is a great read for any female, young and old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Nov. 30 2009
M. Giguère - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars no stars at all, April 12 2009
This review is from: The Twilight Saga Collection (Hardcover)
I cannot understand what people see in this series. It is obviously meant for little girls. It was so badly written that I could not even get through a quarter of the first book. If you are looking for an adult read do not bother with this tween soap opera.

The Twilight Saga Collection
The Twilight Saga Collection by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - Oct. 15 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 30.00