march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

• Life

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 20, 2015
One of the best autobiographical book I have read. History, personalities, honest, insightful. Learned about the inspiration and recording of many of their classic songs. I now have an incredible appreciation for the sheer genius and talent that Keith & Mick have. Read it!
on February 19, 2014
Really solid, informative read written by someone who has a remarkable memory, given the history of pharmaceuticals. I liked the use of third-party memories/quotes. I think the discussion of the technical aspects of the his craft will appeal to musicians. Good book.
on March 20, 2012
Seems like one of the most down-to-earth, tell-it-like-it-is guys you could find. I love his passion for music, and for life in general. I found the book comical and entertaining. He lived through it all, which I think speaks for itself.
on January 6, 2015
One of the most entertaining books I've read. Keith doesn't pull any punches here. It's like talking to Keith in his living room. Hillarious!!! I didn't want it to end.
on February 5, 2014
The start was about his growing up, found it a little slow but defiantly picked up as I got further into it. If your a stones fan I recommend it.
on November 19, 2011
Product was received within time specified. Book description was exactly as described . Would recommend this seller and would purchase again.
on April 9, 2016
Keith is one of the most interesting humans. This book explains how he's handled the test of time. Great read and a good view inside his mind.
on December 29, 2015
Tedious storytelling, not terribly interesting stories, generally mediocre writing. I got through 100 or so pages then got bored with it.
on May 14, 2014
I am amazed that this guy is still alive. Sure led an amazing life.
I really enjoyed his style and sense of humour.
on October 27, 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Keith writes like he is talking so at times it is rambling. But his life is fascinating! Enjoy!