5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing
This book kept me from doing a lot of other things that should of been getting done. I could not put it down. Just an amazing story. The romantic in me is waiting to see where Bennett and Mary Catherine story line goes.
Published 13 months ago by Cathy De Vries

2.0 out of 5 stars tame Patterson
Published on June 23 2012 by Brenda Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Book Tick Tock Michael Bennett Series., Dec 18 2013
I cannot give a review because I could not download it to my Kindle. I have to try and find out .what is wrong

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Bennett detective from Manhatten, Nov. 27 2013
I like Michael Bennett series of books, interesting, keeps you on edge, surprises throughout. Cannot wait to get to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, Nov. 6 2013
This review is from: Tick Tock (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant!!!!, June 4 2013
This review is from: Tick Tock (Hardcover)
James Patterson is an excellant author. I really enjoy books with a lot of suspense; and this one surely had it...

2.0 out of 5 stars tame Patterson, June 23 2012
Brenda Pink "snorkelgeek" (Lethbridge, AB, CAN) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Tick Tock (Paperback)
This book was okay but as far as Patterson goes, it was fairly tame. I've not read other books in the Michael Bennett series, but frankly this one didn't really entice me to search out others. The main character's obsession with all things in skirts was a fluffy distraction from what otherwise could have been a great thriller. I'm not a prude, but felt this did not contribute to the storyline and in fact, as mentioned, was a distraction. Maybe even creepy at times given that the character has 10 children to care for. The basic storyline was good, but the romance tamed this down to the point where much of the book was a snooze fest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock, March 8 2011
This review is from: Tick Tock (Hardcover)
Attention Grabing from the start. Made for a quick read. James Patterson writes so vividly that you fell like you're living the story or watching a movie. Micheal Bennett is one hot dective in a world of trouble when private and professonal life meet! Explosive!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars tick tock, Feb. 10 2012
jordan brookes (Norquay Sask. Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tick Tock (Hardcover)
it is not hear yet and I ordered all the Patterson books for mom's b day. he is out favourite author and keeps you reading all night. Tired the next day but worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock, Oct. 16 2011
Mr. David C. Wood (Campbell River, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tick Tock (Hardcover)
I received this item in fair condition. I was a little disappointed that even though it described the item with a Dust cover, it never came with one. I am a book collector and a assumed I would get a dust cover. I am now searching for the same book in better condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 19 2014
Good

Tick Tock
Tick Tock by Michael Ledwidge (Hardcover - Jan. 24 2011)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.30