countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 3, 2016
Loved it !!!!
on March 27, 2016
interesting. plot
on November 21, 2015
This book is the best one yet in the Michael Bennett series. Hope they keep getting better! Worth the read!
on June 10, 2015
Kept my interest most of them the time. Has some areas when I had to put the book down as it can be too descriptive but it brings you back when he gets back to his family. It's interesting when you add the little bit of romance to soften the hard core murders.
on November 19, 2014
Good
on December 18, 2013
I cannot give a review because I could not download it to my Kindle. I have to try and find out .what is wrong
on November 27, 2013
I like Michael Bennett series of books, interesting, keeps you on edge, surprises throughout. Cannot wait to get to the next one.
on November 6, 2013
This book kept me from doing a lot of other things that should of been getting done. I could not put it down. Just an amazing story. The romantic in me is waiting to see where Bennett and Mary Catherine story line goes.
on June 4, 2013
James Patterson is an excellant author. I really enjoy books with a lot of suspense; and this one surely had it...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 23, 2012
This book was okay but as far as Patterson goes, it was fairly tame. I've not read other books in the Michael Bennett series, but frankly this one didn't really entice me to search out others. The main character's obsession with all things in skirts was a fluffy distraction from what otherwise could have been a great thriller. I'm not a prude, but felt this did not contribute to the storyline and in fact, as mentioned, was a distraction. Maybe even creepy at times given that the character has 10 children to care for. The basic storyline was good, but the romance tamed this down to the point where much of the book was a snooze fest.