biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 21, 2015
This book is the best one yet in the Michael Bennett series. Hope they keep getting better! Worth the read!
on June 10, 2015
Kept my interest most of them the time. Has some areas when I had to put the book down as it can be too descriptive but it brings you back when he gets back to his family. It's interesting when you add the little bit of romance to soften the hard core murders.
on November 19, 2014
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
I cannot give a review because I could not download it to my Kindle. I have to try and find out .what is wrong
on November 27, 2013
I like Michael Bennett series of books, interesting, keeps you on edge, surprises throughout. Cannot wait to get to the next one.
on November 6, 2013
This book kept me from doing a lot of other things that should of been getting done. I could not put it down. Just an amazing story. The romantic in me is waiting to see where Bennett and Mary Catherine story line goes.
on June 4, 2013
James Patterson is an excellant author. I really enjoy books with a lot of suspense; and this one surely had it...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 23, 2012
This book was okay but as far as Patterson goes, it was fairly tame. I've not read other books in the Michael Bennett series, but frankly this one didn't really entice me to search out others. The main character's obsession with all things in skirts was a fluffy distraction from what otherwise could have been a great thriller. I'm not a prude, but felt this did not contribute to the storyline and in fact, as mentioned, was a distraction. Maybe even creepy at times given that the character has 10 children to care for. The basic storyline was good, but the romance tamed this down to the point where much of the book was a snooze fest.
on February 10, 2012
it is not hear yet and I ordered all the Patterson books for mom's b day. he is out favourite author and keeps you reading all night. Tired the next day but worth it.
on October 16, 2011
I received this item in fair condition. I was a little disappointed that even though it described the item with a Dust cover, it never came with one. I am a book collector and a assumed I would get a dust cover. I am now searching for the same book in better condition.