5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly entertaining and fun!
What a treat it was to read this book--I couldn't put it down! Bossypants was charming, witty, and well-paced. Tina Fey delivered her life stories with such fun and humour that you can't help but laugh along. As a reader, you appreciate the selection of the great stories she chose to share. It was truly enjoyable to read the snapshots from her childhood to pursuing her...
Published on April 19 2011 by kyunlau

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't meet the hype
Im a huge fan of Tina, but I think this book was overhyped or as a male Im the wrong audience because I found it interesting and snorted a laugh on occasion, but it just wasn't the amazing read i expected. i read a lot so perhaps my standards are higher than the average bathroom reader. Long first half about her at drama camp as nerd, but really much less interesting than...
Published 22 days ago by Daniel Skye

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, March 8 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Hardcover)
I was able to learn things about Tina Fey that were interesting. She is also very funny and entertaining! Great read to relax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy the damn book!, Feb. 10 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Hardcover)
There is no question that this is THE book to buy if you're a fan of Tina Fey. Going through her days in Second City with Amy Poehler, to Saturday Night Live, to 30 Rock, as well as her experiences as a mother and wife and all the life in between. Tina is honest, funny, and oddly insightful in experiences we all share, even if we aren't all crazy-successful and hosting the Emmys. ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, Feb. 5 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Paperback)
I didn't find this book as funny as I expected. Maybe because English is my second language and I just didn't get it at times :) Still, I read a lot of books and I don't find it difficult to understand them, so I have to conclude that this was just okay.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun easy read, Jan. 26 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
Tina fey is a very funny person, and a hard worker too, she seems like she worked super hard to get where she is today.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love tina fey!, Dec 7 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Hardcover)
Tina fey is awesome. Plain and simple. I wish we could be friends... Brilliant and funny, self-deprecating and feminist. I love her.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, Nov. 15 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
Many friends suggested this book to me and promised that it endlessly funny. I think that there are attempts to be funny in the book, however, I have not laughed a single time.
Also, I absolutely hate the way that the book is written. There are practically no complete sentences in the book, which makes it very difficult to get through the book. It is hard to imagine that there was an editor on this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not finish, Aug. 5 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Hardcover)
I just could not get into this book . This was probably my problem, not the books. Thought it would be lighter and funnier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Aug. 1 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Paperback)
Tina Fey is just awsome and this book is nothing less then that. It's a great book that I've already recommended to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud, July 27 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
This was by far the funniest book out there. Tina Fey tells it like it is and there were times when I was literally laughing out loud. There were also times when I was like wow this woman is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 12 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Bossypants (Mass Market Paperback)
This is an absolutely hilarious book and makes me love Tina Fey even more than I already did. I heard her audiobook is fantastic as well and I'm considering going to get that one too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Bossypants
Bossypants by Tina Fey (Paperback - Jan. 3 2012)
CDN$ 18.00 CDN$ 10.80