5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly entertaining and fun!
What a treat it was to read this book--I couldn't put it down! Bossypants was charming, witty, and well-paced. Tina Fey delivered her life stories with such fun and humour that you can't help but laugh along. As a reader, you appreciate the selection of the great stories she chose to share. It was truly enjoyable to read the snapshots from her childhood to pursuing her...
Published on April 19 2011 by kyunlau

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated
I love Tina Fey. I love 30 Rock. She is a genius when it comes to writing for SNL and 30 Rock and she is a solid actress. She is not a great author though. While i found there were some definite laugh-out-loud moments i was overall disappointed with this book. Perhaps her life is just not that interesting. I'm not really sure. If you are trying to decide between...
Published on May 26 2011 by Rossy24

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love tina fey!, Dec 7 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Hardcover)
Tina fey is awesome. Plain and simple. I wish we could be friends... Brilliant and funny, self-deprecating and feminist. I love her.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, Nov. 15 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
Many friends suggested this book to me and promised that it endlessly funny. I think that there are attempts to be funny in the book, however, I have not laughed a single time.
Also, I absolutely hate the way that the book is written. There are practically no complete sentences in the book, which makes it very difficult to get through the book. It is hard to imagine that there was an editor on this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not finish, Aug. 5 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Hardcover)
I just could not get into this book . This was probably my problem, not the books. Thought it would be lighter and funnier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Aug. 1 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Paperback)
Tina Fey is just awsome and this book is nothing less then that. It's a great book that I've already recommended to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud, July 27 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
This was by far the funniest book out there. Tina Fey tells it like it is and there were times when I was literally laughing out loud. There were also times when I was like wow this woman is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 12 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Mass Market Paperback)
This is an absolutely hilarious book and makes me love Tina Fey even more than I already did. I heard her audiobook is fantastic as well and I'm considering going to get that one too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love love loved it!, June 27 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this read, although I wasn't sure I would. I mean I don't watch TV and although I knew about SLN and the whole Sarah Palin thing it wasn't like I was a groupie. But the book was laugh out loud funny and had a wonderful conflicted feminist message that a woman of my age could thoroughly enjoy. You won't be sorry if you download this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, June 7 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Hardcover)
Some parts of this book were interesting but mainly I didn't find it that great but someone has probably pushed Tina Fey into
following the crowd and writer a book about her life so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed out loud!, April 29 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
I have never watched a Tina Fey anything, but I was bored one day and saw the reviews were good so I bought it. Loved it! Laughed out loud at parts of it. Quick read. Always interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, April 20 2013
This review is from: Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
I could hear Tina Fey's voice in every line of this book. Her humility, humour and honesty were a treat and delight. I laughed out loud at her embarrassing moments, I cried and I breasted my baby ;) A real delight to read. Thank you Tina!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xad0e39c0)

Bossypants
Bossypants by Tina Fey (Paperback - Jan. 3 2012)
CDN$ 17.50 CDN$ 12.64