5.0 out of 5 stars It's so cute!
Published 2 months ago by Lesley Z

3.0 out of 5 stars Close....but not that close.
Published on Jan. 27 2011 by Erps

3.0 out of 5 stars Close....but not that close., Jan. 27 2011
Erps (Toronto, CANADA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
My kids LOVE the movie Despicable Me and when I saw they reproduced the book that Gru read to the kids, I HAD to get it! It's a cardboard book and the art was pretty much the art in the movie. Unfortunately, the puppet kittens were not. My kids were a bit perplexed that the kittens did not go through holes in the front of the book like the movie and the little brush that you can take out to brush the kittens hair is not there. The puppets themselves were also not soft, quite stiff actually. So, it was fun for the first couple of days...and the novelty wore off.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so cute!, Oct. 21 2014
Lesley Z (Ancaster, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
For those of us who have to watch Despicable Me 1 and 2 at least once, if not twice a day...this was a no-brainer : ) I have an almost 4 year old grandson and a just over a year grandson. The movies themselves are awesome...so much detail and humour...awesome characters etc. Then there is the little book about the three sleepy kittens. How could I resist getting this for the littlest one, grandson that is : ) The story and graphics are exactly like the movie. The physical design of the book is a little different which you can see from the pic. There is no little brush to groom the kitties, but I figured that was probably a no-go before I ordered the book.

This is a good, solid board book for the lovers of the little kitty story. Others may be underwhelmed, but that's OK. I was just thrilled to find they had actually produced a book for it. Enjoy! BTW if you haven't watched the movies, they are total fun for children and adults. Seen them gazillion times now and still not tired of watching Gru and his crew : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 24 2014
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
I love that I could get the classic children's books all in one place and for an awesome price and free shipping!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, Nov. 4 2013
Jinath Hyder (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
OK the book is cute, BUT there are no places to put the finger puppets through as shown in the Despicable Me movie. I was very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, if you have your own teeny tiny brush, Oct. 8 2012
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
If you have seen the movie, this is the cutest book ever. Very awesome, but needs a brush to really make it work.
If you haven't seen the movie, it is just an ok little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strangely Fun Book for the Kids, May 17 2012
E. Edralin (ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
I bought this book when my twins were just over a year old because I loved the movie Despicable Me even though I knew the girls would be too young to appreciate the hilarity of the book. Nevertheless, they love having the story read to them! It's very simple but they love it so it works!

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same, May 2 2011
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
i knew the book was slightly different from the one on the movie, but for some reason it also doesn't catch my 3 year old's attention like the movie. i guess it's only good if mr. gru reads it. :}

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite an accurate replica., Feb. 9 2011
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
First of all, very cute book.

It was a 99% replica of the book that appeared in the movie. only missing thing was the hair brush haha.

If your girlfriend loves this book, get it for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, Sept. 26 2010
This review is from: Sleepy Kittens (Board book)
I received this product very soon after it was sent even with the regular mail option.

Sleepy Kittens
Sleepy Kittens by Ken Daurio (Board book - May 19 2010)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49