5.0 out of 5 stars Privete #1 suspect
Every book by James Patterson grabs my attention and takes me to a whole new level on intensity. I cannot puy it down and end up reading it in two sessions......... Thak God I'am retired or my carreer could be in trouble (LOL) So far he is still my favourite author .... even if there are no more books on Alex Cross and not enough on Mike Bennett.
Published on March 27 2012 by lalondejp

2.0 out of 5 stars Mass Production
Published on Jan. 24 2012 by Jeffrey Swystun

5.0 out of 5 stars Privete #1 suspect, March 27 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The beginning of a great series., Aug. 17 2013
Celia Cooper - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed this book and was especially pleased to find it was a series. I love the main character and how the Private company transpired. The suspense was good and kept you entertained.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as always, Feb. 6 2012
This review is from: Private: #1 Suspect (Hardcover)
I found this, like most Paterson books, to be entertaining and a fast read.
His formula of keeping chapters to 3 or 4 pages sure works for me-in one
sitting I'll read FAR more pages than I would if the chapters were longer like
most authors. I've read every Paterson book except those geared to children
and always look forward to his next release.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mass Production, Jan. 24 2012
Jeffrey Swystun (Toronto & Mont Tremblant) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Private: #1 Suspect (Hardcover)
Another one from the Patterson factory rolls off the line. On the one hand, I appreciate his business acumen and prolific output ... both requiring co-authors. On the other hand, uniqueness and quality are frequently at risk. His work is becoming so formulaic as to be predictable. Gone is the intrigue and suspense that marked earlier efforts. Private, the world's most effective investigation firm, was more of a gumshoe effort than a slick global intelligence agency that the book's promotion implied. The characters were one dimensional or stereotypical even though the authors dropped them into three competing plots. Mr. Patterson ... quality trumps quantity.

ARRAY(0xb42b9f48)

Private:  #1 Suspect
Private: #1 Suspect by Maxine Paetro (Hardcover - Jan. 2 2012)
CDN$ 29.99 CDN$ 18.80