5.0 out of 5 stars Well presented and informative, July 12 2012
This review is from: The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child (Paperback)
This book is very well presented, easy to read and informative for parents who are wanting more information on vaccines, the diseases they prevent, how they are made and their potential side-effects. What I like is that the book is easy to read and presents both arguments for and against vaccinating for each disease, along with the author's personal opinion. It also presents some middle ground in the form of both and alternative vaccination schedule and a selective vaccination schedule, rather than an all or nothing approach. An excellent reference book for parents of young children!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the information I had been searching for, June 11 2013
This book is packed full of straight forward information. I had been reading and reading online about vaccines and never finding what I was really looking for. I'm still undecided on what I will do but at least I can start putting a plan together for my little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Sears tells it all...., May 27 2013
Very comprehensive and thorough look at vaccines and all side effects includes how they are made and for what diseases(signs and symptoms and what each one does in our bodies) they help to prevent and how common they are and if they do contract what can happen at different ages. Dr. Sears discusses that aluminum is what can build up in our bodies and cause issues especially when so many are given at once. He gives an alternate schedule for USA and Canada, which I really liked as most doctors do no not give options of an alternate schedule. Gives both sides of coin and helps you to make an informed decision for you and your family. I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informed choice or informed refusal or both, April 19 2013
Loves that it gave unbiased information. you could easily choos to vacintate or not. but it gave all the info needed to make an informed choice. loves that it had info on canadian vacinations.

5.0 out of 5 stars best book on vaccines-the pros and cons, April 10 2013
Extremely informative book, giving the pros and cons for vaccination from a doctor that is pro-vaccines (we've read all sorts of books from doctors that were anti-vaccine so we thought we should hear both sides). The book helped illuminate the current problem with the existing vaccine schedules in the US and Canada and provided guidance and alternative schedules for those not comfortable with the current vaccine schedule. This booked further confirmed that we made the right decision not to vaccinate our child, and also provided tips on how to guard our child against these contagious viruses and what are the available treatments for each virus if our child did become infected. Very good book, easy to read for all parents. It should be a must for all parents before making the very important decision on vaccines. I bet a lot of physicians would also learn a lot from this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent info., June 28 2014
Neutrally written. Includes information that vaccine promoters do not want you to know about, or rarely if ever discuss with you. Thank you doctor sears. Have recommended to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted answers, May 27 2014
Really helped me make the decision whether or not to immunize my child. It was straight forward and relavent to me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great info regardless of your view on vaccines, April 16 2014
This book has great unbiased factual information to help support your decision for or against vaccines. I feel I have a much better understanding of the illnesses, and understand the real risks behind each illness and each vaccine used for it. Written in a clear, easy to follow format. Also includes Canadian info, although a little difficult to dissect.
I'd recommend this book to anyone who wants to be better educated on vaccines.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the book, Jan. 5 2014
I find this book very informative and unbiased. I would recommend this book as a reliable source of vaccine information.

5.0 out of 5 stars To vaccinate or not, March 24 2013
Great book and so useful and professional to help someone deciding if vaccination is for their family. A must read before concluding to vaccinate.

The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child
The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child by Robert W. Sears (Paperback - Oct. 26 2011)
CDN$ 18.00 CDN$ 13.00