march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on November 21, 2005
I repeat, there is NOT much content on CSS. Even though the title and book description could mislead the buyer into believing that there is.
The authors circle talk a lot, repeating themselves again and again, and then, another time. I was expecting this book to cover CSS techniques in details, explaining the subtleties of CSS properties and their consequences.
Instead, I find a book with pagefuls of poetry, and explanations of very very common design principles.
I read my books with a highlighter, which I use for important or interesting information. Now, as I go back and flip through the book, I realize that I haven't leaned much. Very little. Muy poco.
If you like poetry, this book is for you. Have a treat.
I do like poetry sometimes, but not in expensive technical books.
I got ripped I guess. But hey, sh** happens and I'm still smiling...
on November 21, 2005
If you like poetry, this book is for you. Have a treat.
I do like poetry sometimes, but not in expensive technical books.