Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools Cook

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on November 21, 2005
I repeat, there is NOT much content on CSS. Even though the title and book description could mislead the buyer into believing that there is.
The authors circle talk a lot, repeating themselves again and again, and then, another time. I was expecting this book to cover CSS techniques in details, explaining the subtleties of CSS properties and their consequences.
Instead, I find a book with pagefuls of poetry, and explanations of very very common design principles.
I read my books with a highlighter, which I use for important or interesting information. Now, as I go back and flip through the book, I realize that I haven't leaned much. Very little. Muy poco.
If you like poetry, this book is for you. Have a treat.
I do like poetry sometimes, but not in expensive technical books.
I got ripped I guess. But hey, sh** happens and I'm still smiling...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 21, 2005
If you like poetry, this book is for you. Have a treat.
I do like poetry sometimes, but not in expensive technical books.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again