Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store giftguide SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 26, 2010
The T1i is my first dSLR, so I got this book at the same time to start on the steep learning curve of dSLR photography. The book is very well structured, starting with a list of things to do when you first get the camera - which was very useful to a beginner. It then covers all the automatic modes before getting to the more advanced modes which most people will end up using. Throughout the book is illustrated with example photographs, all of which contains details about how they were shot (ISO, aperture, exposure time etc). This was extremely useful in gaining an understanding of how photography works. For me it was a very good buy and I would definitely recommend to any T1i user.
on April 22, 2015
Questions I've asked so often I've found answered in this excellent book. The assignments suggested have helped immesuarably in improving my photography. I cannot say often enough that this book, Canon Rebel T1i/500D: From Snapshots to Great Shots, byJeff Revell, is a must have for everyone using this great camera.
on October 20, 2014