5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dreamweaver CS5 book
Out of all the books I have purchased and read, this book is very well structered. It guides us step by step with lots of sidenotes advising us of where things can go wrong. Great examples and lots of details allowing us to reproduce them easily. Highly recommended book !!!!!
Published on Sept. 25 2011 by drom99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Good book, but it doesn't really take advantage of Dreamweaver's tools to develop PHP (like the previous book on PHP, ASP and ColdFusion). It does talk about it, but it's a small part of the book.

Published 14 months ago by Nelson Therrien

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, May 28 2013
Nelson Therrien (Drummondville, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source (Paperback)

In fact, the book is more on Zend framework than on Dreamweaver... and unfortunately, I forgot about everything I learned in it because it was too specific and new for me (I bought a reference book on Zend framework to help me).

I wasn't really a good book for reference either after... So, I wasn't sure on the following project if it was better to go with pure PHP (that I knew better) or with Zend framework and get stuck at some points... I decided to go with pure PHP, which rendered that book useless and I never came back to it after...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dreamweaver CS5 book, Sept. 25 2011
drom99 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source by David Powers (Paperback - Aug. 10 2010)
CDN$ 51.99 CDN$ 32.59