march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 28, 2013
Good book, but it doesn't really take advantage of Dreamweaver's tools to develop PHP (like the previous book on PHP, ASP and ColdFusion). It does talk about it, but it's a small part of the book.

In fact, the book is more on Zend framework than on Dreamweaver... and unfortunately, I forgot about everything I learned in it because it was too specific and new for me (I bought a reference book on Zend framework to help me).

I wasn't really a good book for reference either after... So, I wasn't sure on the following project if it was better to go with pure PHP (that I knew better) or with Zend framework and get stuck at some points... I decided to go with pure PHP, which rendered that book useless and I never came back to it after...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 25, 2011
Out of all the books I have purchased and read, this book is very well structered. It guides us step by step with lots of sidenotes advising us of where things can go wrong. Great examples and lots of details allowing us to reproduce them easily. Highly recommended book !!!!!