summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on December 31, 2012
Great summaries of everything we need to know and thousands of practice questions - use the accompanying disk for extra questions! I really recommend this book for any nurse preparing to write the licensing exam. It provides everything you need to know.
on May 11, 2014
I bought this book for my boyfriend who is currently studying for his RPN exam in Ontario, Canada. His professors recommended this book, and the questions are related to the programs teaching outcomes. It's good to use as a practice test, and to see what areas you need to go back and study more in your college textbooks.
on August 8, 2011
I purchased both of mosby and lippincott's. I was expecting different informations from these two books but they are almost the same.
I am telling my friends to buy Mosby's cause there is no reason to buy two similar books.
My lippincott's review book wasnt in a good condition when it arrived but mosby was very nicely arrived.
I was gonna return lippincott's but got too lazy so I decided to keep.
I had hard time deciding which one to get that's why I ended up ordering both but don't waste on two same books like me.
on November 7, 2014
Really good
on November 26, 2012
very good quality fast delivery
on September 11, 2015