5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!
Great summaries of everything we need to know and thousands of practice questions - use the accompanying disk for extra questions! I really recommend this book for any nurse preparing to write the licensing exam. It provides everything you need to know.
Published 24 months ago by Rochelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Mosby vs lippincotts
I purchased both of mosby and lippincott's. I was expecting different informations from these two books but they are almost the same.
I am telling my friends to buy Mosby's cause there is no reason to buy two similar books.
My lippincott's review book wasnt in a good condition when it arrived but mosby was very nicely arrived.
I was gonna return...
Published on Aug. 8 2011 by Hippo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN« Exam, 16e (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Practice Tests, May 11 2014
I bought this book for my boyfriend who is currently studying for his RPN exam in Ontario, Canada. His professors recommended this book, and the questions are related to the programs teaching outcomes. It's good to use as a practice test, and to see what areas you need to go back and study more in your college textbooks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mosby vs lippincotts, Aug. 8 2011
I was gonna return lippincott's but got too lazy so I decided to keep.
I had hard time deciding which one to get that's why I ended up ordering both but don't waste on two same books like me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Nov. 7 2014