Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

on November 5, 2003
When I was told to put my autistic son on a dairy and gluten free diet 6 years ago I did not have a clue, I had never seen the point in baking a cake or a loaf of bread if you could buy it! Although we can get staples on prescription the book has made birthday cakes and treats a pleasure and surprise for all my children and the breads and pancake mixes vary his diet, the recipes are easy to adopt to dairy free if necessary.I have tried other books for variety, one used chickpea flour in everything which tasted wierd, I wonder if the recipes were tested! Others just specify a proprietory GF flour which seems pointless, and expensive if you cannot get them on prescription. Faced with the challenge of putting a family member on this diet, if you can get hold of this book it will be the only one you'll ever need, ours is reinforced with sticky tape and covered in food stains!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again