march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 27, 1999
As a teenager, I loved this book. Now I am 30, and have this to say:
- much too long - bad ending - demonizing one's opponents: the hallmark of the bad writer
on August 12, 1999
This book was so great, i couldn't put it down. I reread the book 3 times
on May 3, 1999
this was the best book i have ever read. it is a wonderful story
on May 10, 1998
Simply the best retelling of King Arthur's tale I have ever read.
on December 20, 2003
I read this book a number of years ago based on rave reviews by a number of my friends. I was unable to finish it. I slogged
through 3/4ths of it before giving up. It was quite awhile ago so I can't go into too many specifics but i do remember flat,
unsympathetic, un-likable characters. The women all seemed to view themselves as victims. Strong women, even if victimized
usually don't have the time to wallow in self pity as these characters seemed to. It all became too irritating & honestly too boring
for me.
on February 3, 2016
Have both the e-book and paper copy. Read it several times!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 27, 2015
A tough read but keep going. This is a great story.
on October 4, 2014
Simply the best story ever written. THE BEST!
on January 3, 2000
The popularity of this book continues to amaze me. Like many books written to make a particular point, the author overreaches and undermines her purpose by using a heavy hand. If you want a more balanced Arthur, try Parke Godwin's Firelord.
The reaction of the author's fans to the title of this review should clarify the problem with the book.
on April 24, 2001
This is a modern day classic. Don't miss it.