Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

A Thousand Days in Tuscany: A Bittersweet Adventure
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$13.52+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 11, 2006
This book is just what you need to escape the world of North American life. If you enjoy a bottle of red wine and some italian(or french) bread with some cheese, set yourself up and read for an hour or so.
The book is an easy read with simple yet inviting recipes at the end of every chapter or so.
Set in a small Tuscan village it is an autobiographical report of the authors time there. Every story seems to surround a meal. It just seemed to be a nice place to go(the book) when life is crowding in.
on July 12, 2015
Ditto. Read this one too.
on June 23, 2013
I have not finished reading it yet, but so far I am loving it. It is so beautifully written, bring the quirky characters alive to us as we can imagine them as people. I am also loving the inclusion of recipes at the end of some of the chapters. The author not only describes her life there along with the people but food is a huge part of this and she shares these recipes with us so we can try them out as well.

This is a very beautifully written book and I would recommend it to anyone. It was recommended to me to read!