biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on April 11, 2006
This book is just what you need to escape the world of North American life. If you enjoy a bottle of red wine and some italian(or french) bread with some cheese, set yourself up and read for an hour or so.
The book is an easy read with simple yet inviting recipes at the end of every chapter or so.
Set in a small Tuscan village it is an autobiographical report of the authors time there. Every story seems to surround a meal. It just seemed to be a nice place to go(the book) when life is crowding in.
on October 3, 2015
She's a much better writer than I expected. Also did the 1000 days in Venice. A bit weird, though, that she married a virtual stranger (Venice book) - but an interesting read.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2015
Ditto. Read this one too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2013
I have not finished reading it yet, but so far I am loving it. It is so beautifully written, bring the quirky characters alive to us as we can imagine them as people. I am also loving the inclusion of recipes at the end of some of the chapters. The author not only describes her life there along with the people but food is a huge part of this and she shares these recipes with us so we can try them out as well.

This is a very beautifully written book and I would recommend it to anyone. It was recommended to me to read!
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse