1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is Thug-A-Licious is Thug-A-Licious, June 30 2007
Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Thug-A-Licious (Paperback)
I read both of Noire previous books and thought of them to be really good, Once I grabbed hold of her recent release I found it to be okay, meaning it kept my attention and I went through it really quick just to get it over with. Before reading this I thought her third book would be as great as her last two but unfortunately it went towards the opposite end rolling into a hot mess! Some of the characters were interesting but the others just went right over your head to the point in which you had to feel for the characters and probably read between the lines, all the drama, the main characters were in, no one really came on top.

I will say that this book was moderately different from the others. It has some exciting points and twist, and then stops. I really hated reading line for line some of the same things that already been said by previous pages, I understood how you brought it all together, but it was just too much! The ending should've been better, why are the mere thoughts of Carmeisha explaining how it is supposed to go down.

This is a perfect example as to why you should stick to the authors that you have grown up with. Don't rush it next time Noire as much as you are a good writer I would advise you to open up to another theme towards your next installment.

ARRAY(0xb0462864)

Thug-A-Licious
Thug-A-Licious by Noire (Paperback - Aug. 29 2006)
CDN$ 18.95 CDN$ 13.68