5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of reason to start taking a Magnesium supplement, June 22 2010
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
Easy to read and understand. I started taking a Magnesium supplement on the advice of Dr Oz (from his TV show) to lower blood pressure. (My last blood pressure reading was down significantly).

The book advises of many other reasons we need to take Magnesium. Easch chapter of this book I discover more of why I should keep on taking it. The more I read the more I am convined it is a 'miracle'

The book also advises which foods are high in Magnesium.

I definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential information, May 20 2012
M. Longazel "M L" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me from an online forum that looks into many aspects of diet and health that goes against mainstream diet and medicine. I'm really glad I read it since I would never have learned about the importance of and widespread deficiency of magnesium in individuals on the standard western diet. Just one aspect of why magnesium is a must is that we live in a social setting filled with stress and this stress depletes magnesium creating a deficiency. Even if a person switches to organic grass fed meats correcting the deficiency would take a long time, so supplementation is a must. Do yourself a favor and read this book. It is pretty short and to the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnesium deficiency is the cornerstone of the North American malnutrition epidemic, March 22 2013
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
This is a lovely easy read for physicians and patients. I recommend it to patients and students as an excellent introduction to understanding the new malnutrition epidemic. There are many good books to follow. This is a fine place to start the pilgrimage to peak health

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, Feb. 10 2013
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
cant say enough about the book,wonderful book and people want to read it when i tell them about it. bought two books. i take magnesium now and already feel better

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best health books I've ever read!, Jan. 15 2013
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading Dr. Carolyn Dean's book. It was insightful, helpful, practical and right to the point. I have always been told to incorporate minerals in my eating regime. Although, there are so many vitamins and minerals on the market. This book tells you everything you need to know about Magnesium and overall mineral absorption and health. I highly recommend this book. I've already bought other copies to share with friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, Aug. 26 2011
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
no regrets for any penny i spent on this book. I recommend to all. Seller was 5 stars as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent information NEVER given to me by any doctor!, Feb. 14 2014
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
An excellent book,lots of very good information in easy to understand format.I also recommend The Vitamin D Cure along with this book as they do very much complement each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Dean ROCKS!!, Jan. 22 2014
I DO love this book, because it enriches my life. Dr Dean's wisdom has given me the information to heal my longstanding Chronic Fatigue and I appreciate her resources at [...]…especially her pico-sized Mg! Yayeee…I am a new woman and powerful!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars so simple yet so important to wellness, Jan. 4 2014
Jacqueline C Jonescu (Kitchener, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
The author has dedicated a good part of her professional life to help us understand how magnesium deficiency impacts every cell/system in our body…..she is on solid ground with the research that supports the explanations /argument for increasing magnesium intake ……and suggests how this can be done easily

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, Jan. 29 2012
Jodi-Hummingbird - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) (Paperback)
Magnesium is so important for general health and doubly so when you have a serious disease (such as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis). It plays important roles in heart health, muscle function, neurological function and so much more.

This book talks a lot about how magnesium can help in many differnet condition. This book contains little practical information about supplementation however. There is not much in detail information about the use of magnesium oil or doses of magnesium over 400 - 600 mg being needed by many ill people. Carolyn Deans website is an excellent source of this information though, and so much more, and it is regularly updated and so very up-to-date. (Magnesium oil is recommended on the site, among other forms.)

This book is worth reading, but to fully educate yourself about this topic you really do need to view Dean's website as well. I also like her free e-newsletter.

Jodi Bassett, The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E.

ARRAY(0xb16beab0)

The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated)
The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated) by Carolyn Dean M.D. N.D. (Paperback - Dec 26 2006)
CDN$ 19.00 CDN$ 13.72