march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 15, 2016
I so enjoy learning new things and this book was a tid-bite for my curious mind. I loved it.
on May 14, 2016
This is fantastic book that I highly recommend to any health conscious person who like me realizes that we need to take responsibility for our own well being. The conventional medical system is primarily focused on treating only symptoms with drugs that usually have side affects for which another drug is required, and the vicious circle goes on.
on April 10, 2016
Very good information here. I bought it because I suffer from really bad muscle cramps in my legs/hands. This book also gave good info considering I have thyroid issues as well...some info doesn't/didn't apply to me but it's a book worth sharing with others too. I was divided between buying this book or another one on Magnesium, but happy I bought this one.
on March 29, 2016
good
on March 20, 2016
You have to read it
on February 3, 2016
Once people start supplementing with magnesium they start to talk about their lives in two parts: life before magnesium and life after magnesium. A truly life altering read!
on February 3, 2016
excellent book...learnt so much about magnesium I never knew
on January 18, 2016
Excellent book.
on January 8, 2016
Great book. A real life saver. Buy this book NOW!
on January 5, 2016
One of the best books I have ever read !!!!! <3 A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT HEALTH !!!!