countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 19, 2016
super book now using what they suggest and feel great
on June 8, 2016
A must read.
on May 15, 2016
I so enjoy learning new things and this book was a tid-bite for my curious mind. I loved it.
on May 14, 2016
This is fantastic book that I highly recommend to any health conscious person who like me realizes that we need to take responsibility for our own well being. The conventional medical system is primarily focused on treating only symptoms with drugs that usually have side affects for which another drug is required, and the vicious circle goes on.
on April 10, 2016
Very good information here. I bought it because I suffer from really bad muscle cramps in my legs/hands. This book also gave good info considering I have thyroid issues as well...some info doesn't/didn't apply to me but it's a book worth sharing with others too. I was divided between buying this book or another one on Magnesium, but happy I bought this one.
on March 29, 2016
good
on March 20, 2016
You have to read it
on February 3, 2016
Once people start supplementing with magnesium they start to talk about their lives in two parts: life before magnesium and life after magnesium. A truly life altering read!
on February 3, 2016
excellent book...learnt so much about magnesium I never knew
on January 18, 2016