countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 7, 2016
I think this book has some useful information, but it is SO REDUNDANT it drove me insane reading it. Maybe I would appreciate the repetition if I was already sleep deprived and struggling, but I haven't had my twins yet so I just found it really frustrating reading the same thing over and over again.
on July 7, 2009
Very good book, great tips, lots of info, easy to follow. Our twins were already sleeping about 10 hours a night after applying these suggestions for only 3 nights! Great for naps too. Highly recommend to buy as soon as you know you're having multiples... We waited 'till ours were 6 months, and could have applied these techniques much earlier and all of us get more/better sleep faster.
on June 15, 2014
I found this book a great resource for sleep training my twins. The process is effective when followed and it offers a few different options.
on September 19, 2014
A must for parents!! Read absolutely and make your first months with your twins much easier...
on December 10, 2014
Did not give enough information on sleeping issues and resolutions.
on December 14, 2015
If you're ready to sleep train twins, this a great resource!
on December 4, 2014
Very terrible book! It basically tells you to do the CIO method! The author has never even had their own twins or multiples. Not worth reading at all!
on October 25, 2014
Very good.. Lots of good info.