5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book.
Absolute must for any die hard Star wars fan who loves making crafts. There are so many great projects here that we will be kept busy for a long time. Well worth the price.
Published 17 months ago by Don

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more
I expected more from this book seeing as it is associated with the "Star Wars" brand. Great craft book to spend an afternoon with the family but not at all what I wanted. I must say though that I am looking forward to crocheting an R2D2 beanie for myself
Published 15 months ago by bunneebee

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more, April 7 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book., Feb. 20 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafts for everyone!, Aug. 25 2012
This review is from: The Star Wars Craft Book (Paperback)
My son is a Star Wars nut so this book was perfect for projects we could do but that would also interest him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun activity book for kids and fans, June 25 2011
Parka (Singapore) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)
Length:: 1:21 Mins

This is an amusing Star Wars book. The crafts inside look like spoof characters for stop motion animation.

The book's mainly for kids, and the Star Wars fans of course. So the crafts are designed in such a way that everyone can create them. There aren't much sewing to be done. Most items needed are household items, like buttons, cloth, cotton. The instructions are simple and easy to follow.

There are crafts for amusing yourself, like the finger puppets. Home decor crafts where you can build an Ewok flower vase. Holiday crafts which are holiday decorations. Nature and Science craft where you can construct an AT-AT Herb Garden. The last chapter's on designing stuff you can wear, like a R2-D2 Beanie, T-shirts or even a blanket.

This is a fun book for kids and fans alike.

The Star Wars Craft Book
The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton (Paperback - March 29 2011)
CDN$ 23.00 CDN$ 16.61