march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 51-60 of 201 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 15, 2013
I really enjoy the Game Of Thrones TV series so I ordered the books. This isn't much of a review since I never had time to even read a paragraph yet, but for the price and quality it seemed like a good deal. And I'm sure the books will be just as good or better than the TV series.
on September 12, 2013
Excellent series and excellent service through Amazon.ca. Purchased and was reading within 5 minutes. Loved the books so much I have now started watching the box sets and they did not disappoint so far. Always hard to compare the books to the shows but I am loving both.
on July 7, 2012
I have watched the show, and decided to read the books. The show follows the books so closely I knew exactly what was go an happen, but I still found myself hoping the plot would be different this time. Great read, even if you have already been watching the show on HBO
on December 11, 2013
I have read all the books and have enjoyed them all am still waiting for the next book, very well written with lots of side stories and a lot of characters, as I read each book I could not wait to get into the next book just to find out who is going to be killed off.
on July 24, 2011
In spite of the recent mail strike I received my product quickly and it is in excellent condition. When I asked this vendor about delivery they responded quickly with pertinent details as the actual delivery of my product. Would definately but from this vendor again.
on August 5, 2013
Reccomend this book set to everyone. includes the first four books of a song of ice and fire. Great fantasy series, and this book pack is a great way to get started. The books are of average page and font size, though each book has many pages (some have 500+).
on July 21, 2011
After watching Game of Thrones on HBO I decided I had to read the books as I wasn't going to be able to wait for the next season. Although I'm only halfway thru the first one I am not disappointed. Only minor changes were made making the series. Great Story!
on July 8, 2011
To make a very long story short, this is an excellent read at a wonderful price, I highly recommend it. George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 4-Book Boxed Set: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows
on May 2, 2013
I just recently started watching the series last week and got through seasons 1 & 2 in 4 sittings. Now I want more so I will read these novels to see where these characters are going. Delivery time was quick as I ordered and received the set within 36 hours.
on September 4, 2011
What else is there to say that others haven't said? This series is amazing and I just picked up the first book based on the reviews and I could NOT put it down!!

I haven't read a book in 10 yrs now I'm on the 3rd book!

You will not be disappointed!!