5.0 out of 5 stars The Skinny Rules really works!, June 18 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin (Hardcover)
I've never tried any sort of diet in my 53 years. I was gaining weight year after year. I wasn't obese but if I kept on that path I'd get there eventually. So, I decided to look for something to help me lose weight. I didn't want a diet. I wanted a new way of eating. I purchased Bob Harper's book The Skinny Rules and so far so good. I've lost 16 lbs in only a few weeks. It's a very easy read and super simple to follow. He explains the logic behind his rules and they just make sense. The recipes are easy to make and pretty tasty as well. So, I'd say... go ahead and buy it. It WILL work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars HE SAYS -YOU DO-YOU LOOSE WEIGHT, Jan. 16 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Excellent book. I have been struggling with my weight for years. I have had Gastric Bypass Surgery and had lost a significant amount of weight. Unfortunately some had crept back (60 lbs). I have tried everything to loose including a few dieticians and trainers.
Bob's no nonsense rules work for me. There is a reason he is a trainer for The Biggest Looser! I like the fact that he says "DO THIS AND DON'T DO THAT". It takes the guess work out of it for me and works, but be prepared it is not easy and takes dedication. I find some of the rules very challenging, example one meatless day and going to bed hungry but if you are willing to embrace Bob's rules I think anyone will succeed.
Thanks Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, Jan. 23 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I really enjoyed this book. It's simple and straight forward. It also helps that I love Bob!!! I enjoy his humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, May 6 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great info..didn't expect the info to make the difference it did..trust me when I say if you buy the DVDs , buy this book..the result are twice as much with the workouts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 8 2013
I have tried many diets before. My friend suggested this book.
What a great book, I lost 10lbs in 1 month, but honestly I was not following exactly what is written. My husband lost 25Lbs in 1 month withtout exercise. I am starting to following his rules and his 4 week meal plan. Suggesting this book to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 11 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Very good book I learn some new rules.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 11 2013
Linda Berthiaume "LindyCFF" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I haven’t read it all yet due to time issues but so far I say its a must read. I would recommend this book to anyone who would want to lose weight

5.0 out of 5 stars The last diet book you'll need, May 18 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The last? Really? With years of experience behind him and solid scientific, nutritional information to share plus short anecdotal stories, this IS the last (and best) word to help you live life at your ideal, healthy weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food and What it Does, Nov. 19 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Sensible advice, although I can't do the exercises because of an injured knee, I will follow most of this advice. I'm sure that following these rules generally will assist me in my goals, lots of good commentary on fast food and food in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 7 2014