march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 16, 2014
Excellent book. I have been struggling with my weight for years. I have had Gastric Bypass Surgery and had lost a significant amount of weight. Unfortunately some had crept back (60 lbs). I have tried everything to loose including a few dieticians and trainers.
Bob's no nonsense rules work for me. There is a reason he is a trainer for The Biggest Looser! I like the fact that he says "DO THIS AND DON'T DO THAT". It takes the guess work out of it for me and works, but be prepared it is not easy and takes dedication. I find some of the rules very challenging, example one meatless day and going to bed hungry but if you are willing to embrace Bob's rules I think anyone will succeed.
Thanks Bob
on June 18, 2012
I've never tried any sort of diet in my 53 years. I was gaining weight year after year. I wasn't obese but if I kept on that path I'd get there eventually. So, I decided to look for something to help me lose weight. I didn't want a diet. I wanted a new way of eating. I purchased Bob Harper's book The Skinny Rules and so far so good. I've lost 16 lbs in only a few weeks. It's a very easy read and super simple to follow. He explains the logic behind his rules and they just make sense. The recipes are easy to make and pretty tasty as well. So, I'd say... go ahead and buy it. It WILL work for you.
on January 23, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It's simple and straight forward. It also helps that I love Bob!!! I enjoy his humour.
on May 6, 2014
Great info..didn't expect the info to make the difference it did..trust me when I say if you buy the DVDs , buy this book..the result are twice as much with the workouts
on January 8, 2013
I have tried many diets before. My friend suggested this book.
What a great book, I lost 10lbs in 1 month, but honestly I was not following exactly what is written. My husband lost 25Lbs in 1 month withtout exercise. I am starting to following his rules and his 4 week meal plan. Suggesting this book to everyone.
on March 2, 2015
I heard great things about this book from someone on Facebook so I had to order it! I thouroughly enjoyed reading it from front to back in only a couple days, I could not put it down. Bob's Skinny Rules are so easy to follow. I went grocery shopping right away and bought things that Bob suggested like Ezekiel bread which is not made with any flour but is made from grains and sprouts and it is delicious! If I can follow Bob's Skinny rules, anyone can!
on March 9, 2016
Almost brand new! Quick delivery. Very satisfied! Much appreciated.
on May 18, 2012
The last? Really? With years of experience behind him and solid scientific, nutritional information to share plus short anecdotal stories, this IS the last (and best) word to help you live life at your ideal, healthy weight.
on October 11, 2014
Very good book I learn some new rules.
on May 24, 2015
Excellent read easy to follow