5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an enchanting book
Rowena breaks free of all the expectations that have been placed on her by friends, relatives, jobs and so on and runs to Oregon. There in a cabin she begins to learn who she is. She also meets her neighbor Liam and a gorgeous wolf who watches her with golden eyes.
Published on Aug. 7 2002 by apoem

1.0 out of 5 stars What A Bunch of Hooey!
Published on April 11 2003 by CeCe Ronnie

1.0 out of 5 stars What A Bunch of Hooey!, April 11 2003
This review is from: Enchanted: The Donovan Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
I'm a huge fan of paranormal books, regardless of genre, and I also enjoy Nora Roberts. So I borrowed this book from a friend because the premise sounded great. Needless to say, what a bore. The characters were underdeveloped, the magic lacking and the typical Nora Roberts passion gone. I was so disappointed in Liams and Rowans lack of feeling or expression of it. The flipant attitudes of the characters suprised me and by the end of the book I thought was a waste of time. My suggestion is to stear clear of this one and pick up The Passion by Donna Boyd!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an enchanting book, Aug. 7 2002
apoem "apoem" (Bosque Farms, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Enchanted: The Donovan Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
Liam must be honest with Rowena before things can progress in their relationship. Rowenna must be true to herself as their relationship grows.
Truly magical and a delight to read.
Enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's just for entertainment, Aug. 1 2001
Nikki (barberton, oh United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Enchanted (Hardcover)
This is a cute story. That's all. Yes, there are other Nora Robert's book that will "enchant" you, but if you've read the first three, you've got to at least give this a chance. Read it for the fantasy of it! I didn't find Liam "creepy". If you read the book in the spirit it's intended, a romantic fantasy, it's a nice read... relaxing and an enjoyable addition to the Donovan Legacy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ummm...., March 16 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Enchanted: The Donovan Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
This was an "okay" book. not great, definitely not one of Nora Robert's best. but this book didn't catch my attention, it was just so...how do i put it? unrealistic? silly in a way? i don't know. but anyway's, i didn't finish it. the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanted by Enchanted, Jan. 7 2003
Kare Arz (Oconomowoc, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Enchanted: The Donovan Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
Wonderful book... I really enjoyed it, and I have just order the Donvan Legacy I enjoyed it so much.

Enchanted: The Donovan Legacy
Enchanted: The Donovan Legacy by Nora Roberts (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 1999)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01