biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on November 11, 2010
I am loving this book - this is such an enjoyable read - so many helpful tips & the way it is presented in such a visual format, it makes it so easy to comprehend & retain what you are reading. I'm really thrilled I bought it & have been referring back to it repeatedly for refresher tips to use.
on February 18, 2011
Loved this book. I'm an oxygen subscriber, so When Tosca came out with the eat clean books I was interested, but this is definitely the best, it has a little bit of everything and is fun to read. Tosca is great because she's not into sugar coating or easy answers, but hard work and the benefits you get from that. I'm in better shape already. :)
on November 15, 2010
Found this book interesting and inspiring. Makes me feel that it is possible to look great even through menopause. The recommendations for supplements are similar to those suggested in other readings I did. However, it's important to do research as some supplements should not be taken without discussing with your doctor when you have a thyroid problem. One in particular was not recommended if you take Synthroid - others are suggested to be taken at different times so that it doesn't cancel the effect of the medication. So while it is quite interesting - it is important to make your doctor aware of the changes you plan to make.
on November 27, 2010
I agree with the other reviews so far.
This is a great, well informed book...the information is so well laid out, to the point
and there are so many tips added in.
I have read many diet and exercise books over the years and this is by far my favourite!
Thank you Tosca for delivering your honest expertise to us!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2014
Livre très inspirant plein de choses intéressantes a découvrir...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2010
Excellent Book! great details.. beautiful illustrations! well written. One of Tosca's best books!
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse