5.0 out of 5 stars Memories in the Making
Grover is more than a little nervous - after all, there's a MONSTER at the end of the book. So, he enacts all kinds of zaniness like gluing the pages together in order to keep (protect) YOU (not him!!) from the monster at the end of the book.
Published on June 24 2001 by Summer Belle

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheaply made version of a great book.
I have many well made Golden Books but this one, I am sad to say, is not well made at all. Pages of book are wider than the covers.
Published 10 days ago by Anne Herringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories in the Making, June 24 2001
This review is from: The Monster at the End of This Book (Sesame Street) (Board book)
This is the only book I remember my dad reading to me - EVER. (Probably because I asked for it a million times!!) He would act the parts out and change his voice and I would roll on the floor with laughter. When it came to Grover's antics, my dad would pretend that the pages really *were* stuck together. He'd grunt and groan and s-l-o-w-l-y turn the pages.
I read it to my kids - my children and students alike - in the same manner. And you know what? Everyone rolls on the floor giggling. Everyone has a good time.
I highly recommend this one - it is a great story about the wacky ways we devise to avoid what we think we fear. BUT, it is also a great way to build memories that will last forever with your children.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheaply made version of a great book., April 9 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 17 2014
Jeanette Laliberty (Erin Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Best book ever recommended to everyone now everyone wants one so I went through Amazon to get it everyone one of my kids have a copy for their kids

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites!, Feb. 12 2014
This book is adorable. A quick read as one of many for a bed time story. Not too long, but more than 4 or 5 words on each page like many toddler books. Keeps my sons interest and he loves waiting to turn the pages! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood fave, Feb. 4 2014
Childhood favorite that still makes me giggle. My son loves it now as much as I did when I was his age. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars great kids book, Jan. 1 2014
I bought this book for my nephew's baby shower and I love it. Make sure if you get this book that you read it in Grover's voice, makes all the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite for all generations, Dec 6 2013
This was my favorite book as a child and is now one of my toddler's favorite. Probably helps that I read it in Grover's voice. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, Aug. 26 2013
This is one of my favourite books from my childhood. I had to add it to my collection! Starring the lovable and memorable Grover!

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, Aug. 12 2013
My kids (4&3.5) LOVE this book, every time we read it! They each take turns "turning" the page in anticipation of finding the "monster" (GROVER) at the end of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book from my childhood, July 17 2013
I was so happy I could find this book so easily. It was one of my favorites as a child and I was able to pass it on to the next. Fast shipping too!

ARRAY(0xb567bc6c)

The Monster at the End of This Book (Sesame Street)
The Monster at the End of This Book (Sesame Street) by Jon Stone (Board book - June 27 2000)
CDN$ 6.50 CDN$ 6.18