5.0 out of 5 stars Great compilation., Aug. 29 2008
This review is from: Your Favorite Seuss (Hardcover)
This collection can always be relied upon as a source for a bedtime story and kids from the age of two will really like going through the book to choose a story.

You will find the classics that you know and be introduced to some great stories that you may not have seen before. The stories also span the author's career and it is interesting to see the evolution of art and stories both in response to socio-political developments and as the author develops his craft, perfects it, and then continues to write as he gets older.

This book is a bit heavy for holding up while lying in bed, but we always take it when travelling since the single volume really saves on space in comparison to taking the equivalent in individual books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids & Learning Book, Jan. 19 2008
This review is from: Your Favorite Seuss (Hardcover)
A sizeable book that has the greatest of Suess all-in-one. It definitely saves on buying a whole stack and it's big and sturdy enough to read loud to a group of kids. I teach ESL and I'll be reading some of this to youngsters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Aug. 13 2009
Tazprey (Fredericton, NB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Favorite Seuss (Hardcover)
It's great to have so many Dr Seuss books in one place and it's a lot cheaper to buy the book than to buy each individual. Would recommend book to anyone would like's Dr Seuss or who hasn't experienced it yet. The kids love the rhymes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, Oct. 19 2010
This review is from: Your Favorite Seuss (Hardcover)
I bought it for my four year daughter. She love it very much and ask me to read for her every day, even she does not unstand much of them. The price is also great for this sizeable all-in-one book.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the favourite stories in one book!, Nov. 25 2010
This review is from: Your Favorite Seuss (Hardcover)
Though I haven't thoroughly gone through this book yet, I have browsed at it and it looks to be a very nice book. Rather than buying all the favourite Dr. Seuss story books individually, we're getting all the stories in one book. Of course, these stories were around when I was a kid, but I didn't have any of these books myself growing up. Now I can enjoy them, because I will be reading these stories to my children, so they can hear all the Dr. Seuss favourites.

Your Favorite Seuss
Your Favorite Seuss by Dr. Seuss (Hardcover - Oct. 12 2004)
Used & New from: CDN$ 11.86