5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!
Published on Nov. 30 2008 by C. Wade

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
I bought this for my little boy who LOVES all things Thomas. However, I was very disappointed with the stories themselves. My husband and I found that they didn't make sense, and they rhymed in some parts and not in others. If I had read the stories before purchasing, I wouldn't have done so. The box is cute and the books are a great size, however if you're looking for...
Published 15 months ago by M. Wallis

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, Nov. 30 2008
C. Wade (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Thomas & Friends) (Board book)
When we were ready to potty train our two year, I purchased this book box to be his special potty books. Boy, did it ever work well! He loved to sit on the potty and read his special train books. The best part, is that Mom and Dad liked reading them, too (I'm partial to the Crack in the Track). Once potty training was a success, the book box travels with us in the truck and our son is "reading" using the picture clues and knowledge of the storyline. Our little guy just loves having a special box for his train books. The handle has held up well, and considering the amount of use, the box itself has, too. The front flap, however, is starting to wear from opening and closing (probably because of the strength of the Velcro). We'll buy this set again for nieces and nephews!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful set!, Oct. 18 2010
We gave this set as a birthday gift to a little friend that loves Thomas. Not only did he love it but so did all the other guests. I had many people ask me where I found it and I referred them all to amazon.ca. It's a compact package that holds 4 books that are sure to be read over & over again. Great for the home or the car!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Jan. 13 2012
I have to admit the books were smaller than I expected but it turns out they are very handy to bring in the car or to appointments etc. Happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 6 2014
Bought this for a friends baby shower, it was a hit! Fantastic gift idea. I'm glad I bought it for the

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, Feb. 18 2014
My son just turned 3, is train obsessed and loves Thomas as most boys his age are. He already had one of the books in the collection "Go Train Go" which was falling apart from reading too much so I knew going in that he would like these. Nice sturdy little books that he can grasp well on his own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little box set, Feb. 4 2014
Made a little boy very happy to get these, he loved the stories and the box is a good way for him to carry them all where ever he goes

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great gift for a 2 year old, Jan. 2 2014
This was an excellent present. The velcro closure on the box was a wonderful idea. Someone looking for a present for a 2 year old will love this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Jan. 1 2014
This is a really great box set. At first I didn't know how it opened from the photographs. I also found it hard to get a real sense of size from the photographs posted. All in all, it's really great and the recipient of the gift likes it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our child loves to carry around, Aug. 3 2013
Our 2 year old loves carrying the books around in the case. Little books are easy for a child to turn the pages. Great for kids into Thomas, even if they aren't into reading or being read to yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book set, March 6 2013
Cher H "frozen farmer" (Spirit River, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This set of books is excellent for the smaller children. My 3 year old grandson loves these books to read while being potty trained. The pages are the hard cardboard type so are very durable for little hands, and the rhyming type stories remind me of the Dr. Seuss books and the type of rhyming in them. I recommend this set of books for the Thomas lovers.

ARRAY(0xbcfcf888)

Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Thomas & Friends)
Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Thomas & Friends) by Rev. W. Awdry (Board book - Jan. 8 2008)
CDN$ 20.99 CDN$ 15.15