5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!
Published on Nov. 30 2008 by C. Wade

3.0 out of 5 stars Print a bit too small for very young children
Published 5 months ago by Panaromix

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, Nov. 30 2008
C. Wade (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Thomas & Friends) (Board book)
When we were ready to potty train our two year, I purchased this book box to be his special potty books. Boy, did it ever work well! He loved to sit on the potty and read his special train books. The best part, is that Mom and Dad liked reading them, too (I'm partial to the Crack in the Track). Once potty training was a success, the book box travels with us in the truck and our son is "reading" using the picture clues and knowledge of the storyline. Our little guy just loves having a special box for his train books. The handle has held up well, and considering the amount of use, the box itself has, too. The front flap, however, is starting to wear from opening and closing (probably because of the strength of the Velcro). We'll buy this set again for nieces and nephews!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful set!, Oct. 18 2010
We gave this set as a birthday gift to a little friend that loves Thomas. Not only did he love it but so did all the other guests. I had many people ask me where I found it and I referred them all to amazon.ca. It's a compact package that holds 4 books that are sure to be read over & over again. Great for the home or the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, Feb. 18 2014
SuraShopper - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My son just turned 3, is train obsessed and loves Thomas as most boys his age are. He already had one of the books in the collection "Go Train Go" which was falling apart from reading too much so I knew going in that he would like these. Nice sturdy little books that he can grasp well on his own.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Jan. 13 2012
I have to admit the books were smaller than I expected but it turns out they are very handy to bring in the car or to appointments etc. Happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars is a great way for kids to learn how to read, Sept. 21 2014
This case of Thomas and friend Railway books, is a great way for kids to learn how to read.
For any child that is a lover of Tomas Trains which every boy loves. Is a great starter book for reading and what
little boy do not want to learn about Thomas and his friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Print a bit too small for very young children, June 25 2014
We tend to stay away from all the overly commercialized series. However, when my son was 11 months old, one of our friends gifted him the "Thomas the Tank Engine" Board book collection. I didn't care for it so much but since we were away from home and given my son's obsession with books, we opened the box and read them to him. He was hooked! I thought he might enjoy more Thomas books and bought this set after reading a lot of reviews. I find the pages very busy (sure, it might be my peeve and the child may not care) but my issue is with the print size. It is very hard for little ones to be interested in a book with a very small font size. Maybe we will re-visit the set when my child is a bit older but for now, it is put away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 6 2014
Bought this for a friends baby shower, it was a hit! Fantastic gift idea. I'm glad I bought it for the

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little box set, Feb. 4 2014
Made a little boy very happy to get these, he loved the stories and the box is a good way for him to carry them all where ever he goes

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great gift for a 2 year old, Jan. 2 2014
This was an excellent present. The velcro closure on the box was a wonderful idea. Someone looking for a present for a 2 year old will love this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Jan. 1 2014
This is a really great box set. At first I didn't know how it opened from the photographs. I also found it hard to get a real sense of size from the photographs posted. All in all, it's really great and the recipient of the gift likes it a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Thomas & Friends)
Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Thomas & Friends) by Rev. W. Awdry (Board book - Jan. 8 2008)
CDN$ 20.99 CDN$ 15.15