countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on June 7, 2004
My fav Vikings. Yummm. (I'm also a sucker for
Pirates & Warlords & Highlanders). This
is the first in what is my favorite historical
romance series. (I also enjoy Julie Garwood,
Kinley Macgregor, and Teresa Medeiros)
on October 16, 1998
It is so great to read about a couple, then months later pick up another book and find yourself reading about their children. Several times Lindsey has surprised me with the same charaters. I find myself feeling like part of the family.
on April 21, 1999
Garrick and Brenna are one of my all-time favorite couples (and I've read most of Lindsey's stuff). I love the Viking age, and Garrick is such a hottie. Lindsey's newer heroes just can't match him.
on February 4, 1998
I, too, thought this was a terrific book. Brenna was strong and captivating, and I believe she and her daughter Kristin (of Hearts Aflame), are two of Johanna Lindsey's best heroines.
on April 8, 2002
this is the second Johanna Lindsey book that i have read. i could not put it down. i hope that anyone who can pick it up to do so. i promise you won't regret it.
on April 22, 1999
this book was great!it keep me laughing half the time and wanting to bash some viking heads the other half!
on July 9, 1999
this is jl's best book. garrick is what makes me love vikings. jl, please, more viking books!