Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on June 26, 2001
„Ashes in the wind" was my second Woodiwiss, after „The flame and the flower". So I had great expectations, hoping for another unique story and adorable couple, and then I was very disappointed. The story was improbable and I didn't like Alaina at all - she was so stubborn and non-amiable, I don't understand how Cole could love her. My message to all romance readers: Skip this one and read „Shanna" or „A rose in winter" for example.
on December 15, 1999
I loved the story and the setting, but this book just kept going and going. It took forever just to get the romance set up. I finished it, and liked it, but will not hurry to read it again.
on May 30, 1999
I have been reading her books since high school and I absolutely love every one of them - except this one. Too long and drawn out. The characters seem too whiny and uninteresting. I couldn't finish the book without the feeling that I have suffered a long and drawn out torture. Sorry.
on June 6, 1998
This story is too long-winded. It was so boring I couldn't finish it.