5.0 out of 5 stars wish I had read it sooner!
Why did I put off reading this book for soo long! After reading the first book in this series I was hesitant to read Derek's story. I shouldn't have been. This book was great! Sara and Derek had wonderful chemistry, and I enjoyed the story right up till the last word.
Published 4 months ago by Grouchbucket

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, but not one of my very favorites.
I read this book before "Then came you", I didn't know it was a sequel. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had read the books in order.
For one thing, it took me a while to warm up to Derek's character. I know this is somewhat prejudicial, but I was a little put off by the way he talks and a little shocked by the things he had done in his past. I know those...
Published on July 4 2003 by Thea

5.0 out of 5 stars The most interesting love story I've ever read!!!, July 28 1998
This review is from: Dreaming Of You (Mass Market Paperback)
Firstly I read this book in Russian and was so fascinated with the story, characters, dialoques and especially love scenes that I found the original which captured me even more! Sara and Derek were described so ably that seemed to be quite real for me. I did suffered the Derek's resistance to admit that despite of his base descent and dismal past he deserves Sara's love and trust. And that sexual tense 'tween them... who else could describe it better! This book is worth to be read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!, June 29 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Dreaming Of You (Mass Market Paperback)
Dreaming of you is my all time favorite book, and with good reason. Lisa Klepays, besides being enviously beautiful is a terrific writer! In this book Sara Fielding is a country bred lass that comes to London do research for her new book, in the process she saves Derek Craven's life. Derek is the owner of an exclusive gentleman's club, although reluctant he lets Sara research in his club. In the process they fall in love, but Derek "knows" he's not good enugh for Sara and he believes he will never learn to love or be happy. There are many touching scenes as Sara teaches Derek to accept their love and know happiness. Ya'll just got to read this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all-time favorites, May 19 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Dreaming Of You (Mass Market Paperback)
This is one my all-time favorite romance novels. It had humor, a smart and engaging heroine,a tough yet vulnerable hero, and last but not least, sizzling seduction scenes.

ARRAY(0xab7bad2c)

Dreaming Of You
Dreaming Of You by Lisa Kleypas (Mass Market Paperback - May 1 1994)
CDN$ 8.99 CDN$ 8.54