summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle sports Tools Furniture

4.6 out of 5 stars1,014

on June 16, 2016
Diana Gabaldon is an excellent writer. I could not put the books down. Usually do not like historical novels. I have one book left to read " Written In My Own Heart's Blood" and can not wait to read this novel. I never before read books of this length but never the less found them to go really quickly. Love this series and hate to see it end. I have also been watching the series on TV. Love it also!
on June 15, 2016
One of the best historical fiction books I have read. After reading this first book I devoured the rest of the series. The author writes with great skill, attention to detail and does excellent research. In addition to a compelling story line, you can expect to learn a great deal about Scottish history in the 1700's. Well worth reading.
on June 13, 2016
it drags with one disaster after another
on June 8, 2016
Excellent
on May 13, 2016
Loved, loved the Outlander. I had a hard time putting the book down. A real page turner I highly recommend this book you will not be disappointed.
on May 11, 2016
By far one of my favorite books! A must read
on May 10, 2016
I love it. It's a good read indeed, I have a hard time putting the book down. Buy it and love it yourself.
on May 3, 2016
I missed the first season of the tv series, and when I finally discovered the show, I needed to read the series for my self. The detail and dialogue have a unique style that I am enjoying. I will soon finish this first novel and begin the second of many. Even with the tv show, I will continue to follow the drama within the pages of the series... Enjoying every word.
on May 3, 2016
I saw season one on DVD, the book was very good went into detail that the film couldn't.
on April 25, 2016
Really love the series. Can't get enough!