countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

1,017

on July 8, 2016
wonderful series, will be reading for awhile
on July 5, 2016
Love it! I became a fan through the TV serial and then as the season finale came I found my self craving for it...So I got the book and it fulfilled my expectations and more.
on July 4, 2016
I started watching the series on DVD, which only went to episode 7 of season 1. Didn't want to fork out that kind of money every 7 episodes, so I started reading the books. Love it. Brilliant. Diana Gabaldon has a well-deserved reputation. The characters, setting, and plot are all so well done that I'm in awe. Also, I don't usually read books that have graphic sex in them, but I would say that even the "graphic" sex is sensitively done, and I appreciate that it is all between a married couple.

Watching Claire and Jamie fall in love was so much fun, I immediately read the next 2 books...
on June 16, 2016
Diana Gabaldon is an excellent writer. I could not put the books down. Usually do not like historical novels. I have one book left to read " Written In My Own Heart's Blood" and can not wait to read this novel. I never before read books of this length but never the less found them to go really quickly. Love this series and hate to see it end. I have also been watching the series on TV. Love it also!
on June 15, 2016
One of the best historical fiction books I have read. After reading this first book I devoured the rest of the series. The author writes with great skill, attention to detail and does excellent research. In addition to a compelling story line, you can expect to learn a great deal about Scottish history in the 1700's. Well worth reading.
on June 13, 2016
it drags with one disaster after another
on June 8, 2016
Excellent
on May 13, 2016
Loved, loved the Outlander. I had a hard time putting the book down. A real page turner I highly recommend this book you will not be disappointed.
on May 11, 2016
By far one of my favorite books! A must read
on May 10, 2016
I love it. It's a good read indeed, I have a hard time putting the book down. Buy it and love it yourself.