5.0 out of 5 stars How could we forget you
Published on March 11 2008 by Sarah Cloutier

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly dramatic fun!
This is my second Kinsella book to consume; I say consume because it's an easy book to read fast. The first was "Twenties Girl" which I liked better overall, but this one is a funny bundle of laughs. One minute Twenty-eight year old Lexi is partying with work pals and then next minute she wakes up in the hospital with amnesia, having forgotten the last three years of her...
Published 13 months ago by Cee Ess

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars How could we forget you, March 11 2008
Sarah Cloutier "Avid reader" (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
I have to say this book was great! I read it in two days! It was fun to "meet" the characters as Lexi met them in the book. This book was a humorous yet telling story about what it would be like to wake up with no memory and to have to lead a life that you have no idea how to navigate, to live with a husband that you don't remember meeting. I felt for Lexi as she tried to live the life she was told she had and to follow the rules that she set for herself in the yerars that she lost!

I hope these characters lead to another great series of books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best yet!!!, March 8 2008
K. Nuyen (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
I loved this book and could not put it down until I finished it. I have read all her books and enjoyed them all. I found this story line to be unique. Memory loss, a new life, secrets...romance! All mixed with Kinsella's humour. I really, really hope there is a sequel! I love these characters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put it Down!!, June 13 2008
Destiny (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
This book engrossed me from the start. It is not only downright hilarious at times, but Sophie Kinsella makes readers truly think about your own life - if you suddenly didn't know yourself, and had to remember, would you like what you were to find? It also made me think about how lucky I am to not have everything there is to have in life, as once you do, what exactly is it you're aiming for, then? This book shouldn't even be considered "chick lit", but something everybody should pick up, read, and think about!

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but that is all., July 18 2008
J. Choi - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
It is a modern Cinderella story. It is purely entertaining, so if you were looking for a book soley for entertainment, this book would be a good choice. I read the book over the weekend. Once I opened the book, I didn't really want to put it down simply because the book was fun and enjoyable. Did I take anything away from the book? No.
I would recommend it as a fun summer book. I wouldn't recommend it if you were looking for a book that leaves you thoughts and lasting impression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie's best book yet!, June 28 2008
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
I loved this book! Of course I love all of Sophie Kinsella's books, but this was her best in my opinion! What a perfect story to read while on vacation. I did just that and it took me only a day and a half to finish, I just couldn't put it down. Can't wait to see what Sophie comes out with next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie Kinsella Does It Again!, Feb. 28 2008
Amelia (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
I just loved this book, just as all her other ones. I got it on the 26th and I finished it lastnight. I liked the new character, moved away from Becky Bloomfield(Brandon). It was an interesting take on what someone's life may be like if they have developed amnesia. I wonder if their will be a sequel? if not, another shopaholic would be greatly anticipated!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always will Remember, May 15 2008
Lindsey (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
I loved this book, i love all of her books but theres something special about her stand alone books that give you just enough and even though you want more, it answers all your questions and makes you laugh just as much as any shopoholic book. Its a great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, light and fun, Jan. 19 2014
This review is from: Remember Me? (Kindle Edition)
One of Sophie's great reads after You've Got My Number! Good writing, humour, plot, message, ending. For anyone interested in knowing how an injured brain thinks, rationalizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars No surprises, Dec 28 2013
This review is from: Remember Me? (Kindle Edition)
The ending was a little predictable. It moved quickly enough but there were no surprises. Too bad you could see the ending coming too early in the story

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, funny and entertaining, Oct. 26 2013
This review is from: Remember Me? (Paperback)
This is an enjoyable book, great for those times you want something that reads just like a rom-com. Don't over analyse it and it'll provide you a few hours of entertainment and probably a few laughs. Why not?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Remember Me?
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (Paperback - Oct. 28 2008)
CDN$ 17.50 CDN$ 12.64